• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long to Wait Before Calling Back

In summary, it's OK to try again if you don't reach someone, and it's usually best to call every other day.
lakamper
I am trying to get my February filled. I called a few gals who indicated a desire to have shows yesterday morning, is tonight to early to call back? I don't want to push, but always call every other day, usually - or at least every 3rd day, thoughts???

If I don't get ahold of someone in the morning I'll call them at night whenever I think of it next. I just try to call at different times of the day if I don't know the best time. Hopefully, they indicated on a form when the best time to call would be.

thanks, I want to get it done and booked, but don't want to push them either! I think I'm going to call again..........thanks again!

I don't think it's too early. When I get someone's voice mail, I usually leave my info and then tell them that if I don't hear from them that I will try them back within the next couple of days. I do that a few times, and if I still can't get a hold of them, I put them on "hold" for a couple of weeks and try again.

I do have some people who I have left messages with numerous times and can't get a hold of. I think maybe they have caller ID?? :rolleyes: Not sure what to do with them or how long to give them before calling back. I don't want to be a pain in the behind!!

If you don't reach them, I'd say it's OK to try again, if you've left a message saying you would be calling back.
If, however, you DO reach them, and they still haven't booked, I would ask them WHEN they would like to hear from you again. That way, you're calling when they ask you to.

Hope that helps,
Paula

I ended up calling them back and got ahold of 2 and booked them! Whoohoo! It's nice to "work" after the holidays, I really took off completely!

PChefPEI said:
I don't think it's too early. When I get someone's voice mail, I usually leave my info and then tell them that if I don't hear from them that I will try them back within the next couple of days. I do that a few times, and if I still can't get a hold of them, I put them on "hold" for a couple of weeks and try again.

I do have some people who I have left messages with numerous times and can't get a hold of. I think maybe they have caller ID?? :rolleyes: Not sure what to do with them or how long to give them before calling back. I don't want to be a pain in the behind!!

Just a suggestion, but at our first of the year cluster meeting, somebody said when they have customers do this, they finally(after a few weeks to a month) call and leave a message to say something to the extent of 'If I don't hear back from you, I'll be closing your file. Hope to hear from you soon!' She also said that 99% of the time she gets a call later that night, or the following day with the customer who IS interested. Hope that helps!

1. How long should I wait before calling back a customer who has expressed interest in purchasing Pampered Chef products?

The recommended time to wait before calling back a potential customer is within 24-48 hours. This allows them enough time to consider their options and make a decision, without feeling pressured or forgotten.

2. Is it better to call back a customer immediately or wait a few days?

It is generally better to wait a few days before calling back a customer. This shows that you respect their time and decision-making process, and also gives them time to think about their needs and budget before making a purchase.

3. How often should I follow up with a customer who has shown interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to follow up with a potential host every 3-4 days, but it ultimately depends on the individual's preferences. Some may appreciate more frequent check-ins, while others may find it overwhelming. It's important to respect their boundaries and listen to their feedback.

4. Should I call back a potential customer who has expressed interest in a specific product or wait for them to reach out to me?

If a customer has expressed interest in a specific product, it's always a good idea to follow up with them within 24 hours. This shows that you are attentive and eager to help them find the right product for their needs. However, if they have specifically requested to be contacted at a later time, it's important to respect their request and wait until then.

5. How should I approach calling back a customer who seemed uninterested during my initial contact?

It's important to be respectful and understanding when calling back a customer who seemed uninterested. Start by asking if they have had a chance to consider your previous conversation or if they have any additional questions or concerns. If they still seem uninterested, thank them for their time and let them know that you are available to assist them in the future. It's important not to be pushy or aggressive in these situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pinkunicorn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay