• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Check Timeline: Getting Paid from PC | Order and Delivery Details

In summary, the conversation discussed the timeline for receiving fundraiser checks from PC. It was mentioned that the order was placed about a week ago and there was no mention of when or how the check would be received. Someone shared their experience of calling headquarters and being told that the check is mailed after the order is shipped, which could take 7-10 days. Others shared that they have received their checks within a week. It was also mentioned that the shipping time for fundraiser items is the same as for other shows. One person asked about the timeline for receiving the items and check for their upcoming event, and others shared that the items will most likely arrive before the event, but the check may come afterwards. In summary, the typical timeline for receiving
jenniwest04
How long does it take to get a fundraiser check from PC? The order came in last Saturday--so about a week ago...I thought I heard they send a check with the items but there's no mention anywhere amongst the items about when/how the check will be received.Thanks for the insight!

I called HO about mine from my fundraiser I submitted on March 31st. When the order is shipped, the paperwork is sent to Finance to cut the check. It is then mailed by regular mail to the address, so it could be 7-10 days! I am hoping it will be the shorter of the times myself!

Thank you! That's around the time I submitted mine so that helps a lot :)

Mine have always arrived within a week or shortly thereafter. I think they are pretty prompt.

Along those lines, does it also take around 7-10 to recieve the items once you submit it? I'm going to close a fundraiser on May 27th and the relay is June 6th, and I'm wondering if they'll have the check and items that by that day.

What has everyone's experience been w/ shipping for fundraisers?

niclowther said:
Along those lines, does it also take around 7-10 to recieve the items once you submit it? I'm going to close a fundraiser on May 27th and the relay is June 6th, and I'm wondering if they'll have the check and items that by that day.

Shipping for fundraisers is no different than shipping for other shows - it would be on the same schedule.

niclowther said:

They probably will have the items before the relay, but the check will most likely arrive afterwards. My RFL contact didn't seem to care that the checks would come in after the event.

Within 14 days from when the show was submitted.

How Long Does It Take to Receive My Order?

The average delivery time for an order is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and any potential delays in shipping.

How Long Does It Take to Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The process of becoming a consultant typically takes 1-2 weeks. This includes signing up, receiving your starter kit, and completing any necessary training.

How Long Does It Take to Host a Pampered Chef Party?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but most parties last around 2 hours. This allows time for guests to mingle, sample products, and place orders.

How Long Does It Take to Receive My Commission as a Consultant?

Consultants typically receive their commission payments on a monthly basis. This can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks after the end of the month in which the sales were made.

How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund for a Return?

Refunds for returns are typically processed within 7-10 business days after the return is received. However, it may take longer depending on the method of payment and any processing times for your bank or credit card company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • smilesarepriceless