1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser How long does it take...

1. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

How long does it take to get a fundraiser check from PC? The order came in last Saturday--so about a week ago...I thought I heard they send a check with the items but there's no mention anywhere amongst the items about when/how the check will be received.

Thanks for the insight!

Apr 12, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I called HO about mine from my fundraiser I submitted on March 31st. When the order is shipped, the paperwork is sent to Finance to cut the check. It is then mailed by regular mail to the address, so it could be 7-10 days! I am hoping it will be the shorter of the times myself!

Apr 12, 2009
  3. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

Thank you! That's around the time I submitted mine so that helps a lot :)

Apr 13, 2009
  4. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Mine have always arrived within a week or shortly thereafter. I think they are pretty prompt.

Apr 13, 2009
  5. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Along those lines, does it also take around 7-10 to recieve the items once you submit it? I'm going to close a fundraiser on May 27th and the relay is June 6th, and I'm wondering if they'll have the check and items that by that day.

What has everyone's experience been w/ shipping for fundraisers?

May 5, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Shipping for fundraisers is no different than shipping for other shows - it would be on the same schedule.

May 5, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

They probably will have the items before the relay, but the check will most likely arrive afterwards. My RFL contact didn't seem to care that the checks would come in after the event.

8. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Within 14 days from when the show was submitted.

Have something to add?