• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How does your state rank in terms of driving knowledge?

52 TX 53 TX 54 OH55 NY56 FL57 GA58 TN59 TX60 OK61 TX62 SC63 TX64 CO65 TX66
letscook04
Gold Member
.... I got a 85%..:)

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/

I got a 90%. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing this!

I thought the same. I am glad that you enjoyed it!:)

Wahoo! 100%

90% ... my first A! :)

90% for me...I was surprised at one of the two that I got wrong...but I guess when I really thought about it again, I understood the correct answer!

Hmmmm...DH is thinking of letting DSD drive while she is here for the summer. Perhaps she needs to test first!! lol

BTW- anyone know if a FL drivers temp permit would be good in OH? I probably need to call and ask the State Troopers...

I made an 85%...some of the rules here are a little different. :(

I got 85% too.

KellyTheChef said:
90% for me...I was surprised at one of the two that I got wrong...but I guess when I really thought about it again, I understood the correct answer!

Hmmmm...DH is thinking of letting DSD drive while she is here for the summer. Perhaps she needs to test first!! lol

BTW- anyone know if a FL drivers temp permit would be good in OH? I probably need to call and ask the State Troopers...[/QUOTE]

I'm from FL & I don't know for sure but here is a link that may be able to answer that for you. :)

http://www.flhsmv.gov/teens/index.html

I got 100%:p

I g o t 6 5 %

jrstephens said:
I g o t 6 5 %

:eek: stay off the roads with Jennifer!!!!:eek:

I got an 85!

chefmeg said:
:eek: stay off the roads with Jennifer!!!!:eek:

I got an 85!

Get out of my way!!!:D

Down in Deep South I have no clue what to do on a Freeway or Ice!! HAHA! Pray?!:eek:

I know! When I first moved to Virginia (via NC, GA, FL and originally AL) I was in a panic about driving in snow.....I should never had worried....they don't know any more about it than us "real" Southern girls (don't care what anyone says...Virginia is NOT the real south!)

jrstephens said:
Get out of my way!!!:D

Down in Deep South I have no clue what to do on a Freeway or Ice!! HAHA! Pray?!:eek:

I prefer driving in the south!! Moving here, I had to learn how to drive in the snow, sleet & ice (give me good ole fashioned sand any day:) ), on the autobahn (recommended speed 130kph/about 80mph) & up what the Germans lovingly call "hills"...where I'm from their flippin' mountains!!:grumpy:

State Rankings
Where are the most knowledgeable drivers in the nation? The following is a complete list of state rankings for the 2008 GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test.

1 KS
2 WY
3 NE
4 ID
5 MN
6 AK
6 SD
8 OR
9 IA
9 WA
11 IN
12 WI
13 UT
14 MO
15 AL
15 CO
15 MT
18 MI
18 TX
18 VT
21 ND
22 AR
22 NC
22 NM
22 OK
26 DE
26 OH
28 FL
29 KY
30 NH
31 ME
32 IL
33 CA
33 CT
33 TN
36 AZ
36 NV
36 PA
39 SC
40 VA
41 RI
42 MD
43 WV
44 LA
45 HI
46 MS
47 GA
48 MA
49 NY
50 DC
51 NJ

Related to How does your state rank in terms of driving knowledge?

1. What is the purpose of the "Test Your Driving Skills" game?

The "Test Your Driving Skills" game is designed to help you improve your driving skills and awareness on the road. It provides a fun and interactive way to practice and learn safe driving techniques.

2. How do I access the "Test Your Driving Skills" game?

You can access the game by visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for "Test Your Driving Skills" in the search bar. The game is also available on our mobile app.

3. Is the game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Test Your Driving Skills" game is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.

4. Can I track my progress in the game?

Yes, the game allows you to track your progress and see your scores. You can also compare your scores with friends and family members for a friendly competition.

5. Are there any rewards or incentives for playing the game?

Yes, by playing the "Test Your Driving Skills" game, you can earn badges and rewards that can be redeemed for discounts on Pampered Chef products. It's a fun way to improve your driving skills while also earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • chefallison53
  • General Chat
Replies