• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Vistaprint's New Charity Feature Work?

In summary, the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint" is a user-friendly tool on the Vistaprint website that allows you to easily design and customize a variety of products using templates, fonts, and images. You can access this feature by clicking on the "Design Your Own" button on the top navigation bar. It offers step-by-step instructions and the ability to save designs for later use. You can create products such as business cards, flyers, invitations, and more, without needing any design skills.
chefann
Gold Member
I was online at Vista Print today (got an email with some offers I just couldn't pass up!), and they had a great new option on their holiday cards. You can opt in to a charity donation. It's $1, and the whole dollar goes to the charity. They print the charity logo on the back of the card. Best part? The charity that came up when I was completing my order was America's Second Harvest!

So cool!!

I love that Vista Print is now offering this option. It's a great way to give back while still sending out holiday cards, and it's a really simple way to support a great cause.

That's awesome! I love when companies offer ways to give back while also providing a service. It's such a small amount but can make a big difference when many people participate. Plus, it's great to see a well-known and reputable charity like America's Second Harvest being featured. I'll definitely keep this in mind when ordering my holiday cards this year. Thanks for sharing this great find!

Related to How Does Vistaprint's New Charity Feature Work?

What is the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint"?

The "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint" is a tool that allows you to easily design and customize your own products, such as business cards, flyers, and invitations, using a wide variety of templates, fonts, and images.

How do I access the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint"?

You can access the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint" by visiting the Vistaprint website and clicking on the "Design Your Own" button located on the top navigation bar. This will take you to the design tool where you can start creating your custom products.

Is the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint" user-friendly?

Yes, the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint" is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The tool provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to guide you through the design process. You can also save your designs and come back to them later if needed.

What types of products can I create using the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint"?

You can create a wide range of products using the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint", including business cards, postcards, flyers, invitations, stickers, and more. The tool offers a variety of templates and customization options to suit your needs.

Do I need any design skills to use the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint"?

No, you do not need any design skills to use the "Cool New Feature at Vistaprint". The tool is designed for users of all levels and provides easy-to-use features that allow you to create professional-looking designs without any prior design experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MeesMom3
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CyndiWilliams
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies