• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Our Host Program Compare???

. I have hosted 2 Party Lite shows and both times the hostess got a 50% off item and a $25 gift. I also got a 50% off item and a $25 gift. Hosts with Partylite get 100% of the guest sales in free product. Then they have different specials depending on how many shows they have hosted. I have hosted a few Partylite shows and here is how the Hostess Bonus works. You get 25% of the guest sales in free product value if one person books at your show and holds their show within 30 days - otherwise you get 15%. You get one half-priced item with every $
heat123
Silver Member
Just curious and wanted to be able to brag about our amazing host program compared to other direct selling companies like MK, Partylite, tupperware, Crystal house etc? Anyone know how we rank? I want to say #1 of course but I haven't the slightest clue what other host programs are like? :confused:

I know that it's way better than Tastefully Simple.

Hosts with TS get only 10% of the guests sales in free product. Then there are other special guest items they can purchase (or get for free?) when they reach certain sales level. They cannot choose these items, they are already chosen for them.

I have done two joint TS/PC shows and the host gets MUCH more from PC.

Lia SophiaI hosted a Lia Sophia show for a friend of mine who hosted a PC show for me. A qualified show is $250.00. A host gets 20% of sales in free jewlery credits, then you discounts after that. Their host program isn't spelled out as nicely as ours is. You pretty much have to ask an "advisor" as they are called, to find out any info. I know that sounds kind of petty, but I just like how a person can look at one of our catalogs or on our websites, and get pretty much any information they are looking for. Sometimes I like to have my questions answered by just looking at a website and not have to talk to somebody. Just my 2 cents.

Kim

Longaberger v/s Pampered ChefOne of my best friends decided to sell Longaberger instead of PC because as she said "I don't like to cook!" This comes from a person that just used one of her half-priced items to purchase the 10-pc set. :rolleyes: I was trying to get her to sell PC and use her kit credit! But she signed with Longaberger and paid $400 :eek: for her kit!

So, back on topic! Their shows start at $150!

$150-$249= 1 50% off item
250-349=1 50% off and $25 Hostess dollars

That's just the first 2 lines but I feel our hosts get so much more! Because our hosts don't pay shipping and their hosts do unless they can sell at least $750 dollars in products and they only get $75 in FREE and 2 50% off items at that point! So ours in MUCH MUCH better!

I've never even heard of Longaberger or Lia Sophia, though I did attend a tastefully simple party once...

Most people are partied out that I know...but Pampered Chef...for some reason they are still interested in.

Party LiteI have hosted a couple of Party Lite shows and here's how their Hostess bonus works.

You get 25% of the guest sales in free product value if one person books at your show and holds their show within 30 days - otherwise you get 15%.

You get one half-priced item with every $25o in guest sales.

If two or more people book shows (but the first has to be within 30 days and the others within 60 days) you get booking gifts (after the shows have happened)

They also have monthly host specials.

There is definitely more pressure on the host/guests to book, as the FPV is dependent on at least 1 booking

1. How does the host program at Pampered Chef compare to other direct sales companies?

At Pampered Chef, our host program is unique in that it offers a variety of benefits for our hosts. We offer generous rewards, including free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn exclusive host-only items. Additionally, our host program is designed to be simple and stress-free, making it easy for our hosts to earn rewards.

2. What types of rewards can hosts earn through the Pampered Chef host program?

Our host program offers a wide range of rewards for our hosts. These can include free and discounted products, host-only items, and even cash bonuses for hosting successful parties. We also offer exclusive rewards for hosting multiple parties, such as the opportunity to earn even more free products.

3. Are there any requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are no specific requirements for hosting a Pampered Chef party. We encourage our hosts to invite friends and family to their party, but there is no minimum number of guests required. Our consultants are also available to help with party planning and can provide tips for hosting a successful party.

4. Can hosts earn rewards for hosting online parties?

Yes, hosts can earn rewards for hosting online parties with Pampered Chef. Our online party platform makes it easy for hosts to invite guests and earn rewards without having to leave the comfort of their own home. Online parties also offer the same benefits and rewards as in-person parties.

5. Can I use my host rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, hosts can use their rewards to purchase any Pampered Chef products. Our host rewards can be used to purchase products from our current catalog, as well as any special promotional items. Hosts can also choose to use their rewards towards the purchase of their own Pampered Chef starter kit if they are interested in becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sigmaqt95
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies