• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Our Cookware Compare to Those on the Market

They are the Professional (top of the line), Executive, and Classic. The Classic is not as polished as the other two, but it is still a great product. The Professional and Executive have titanium in the metal construction, which makes them the strongest and most durable cookware on the market. The other difference is that the Classic has a nonstick interior and out, which is great for cleanup. All of the Calphalon cookware comes with a lifetime guarantee.
mminikus
Hi everyone!
I have a past host that wants to know the difference between our Professional and executive cookware and how they compare to those you can buy in the store. I found a thread from earlier but it only compared our professional to those bought in the store. Does anyone have any info they could share. I want to do this right, because she said she is thinking about booking another show to earn cookware 1/2 off :)
Thanks!
Michelle

Have you gotten your February KCN? There is a great write up on the new cookware.

I did see the Feb. KCN, and it was a great article telling all about our cookware. But I am looking for information on how our cookware compares to what you can purchase at the store.

Michelle Minikus
Pampered Chef Consultant
Let me help You, Discover the Chef in You!

The number one difference is that there is no other cookware on the market that has titanium as part of the construction of the metal of the pan which makes it the strongest, most durable cookware out there. It will never warp or lose its shape. The titanium cookware marketed by other brands has only a titanium coating which does not have the same benefits. To me this is the #1 selling point.

The we had the nonstick on the inside and out and I'm sold! Makes cleanup a breeze! And don't forget the lifetime guarantee!

The write up in the KCN as well as the spread in the new catalog are fabulous.

As to comparing it to the professional line, I say that the professional was top of the line 5 years ago when it came out. Just like your 5 year old cell phone. And look how far cell phones have come. So for just a little more $$, why not have the best?

Here's a couple flyers that I gathered. Hope they help!

Attachments

• cookware exec vs prof.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 603
  • Cookware Executive vs Professional.doc
    614.5 KB · Views: 1,362
Last edited:
I love the comparrison about the cell phone. When you sum it up like that it really makes sense. Thanks for in the info

OUrs vs. CephalonI had a guest last night who has a set of SS Cephalon (spelling?) and said she loves it. She said it is surprisingly non-stick, is oven-safe, and looks brand new even after 6 years. She was just curious about the difference between her cookware and ours. I was at a loss. Can someone help me out?

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

pcjulie said:
I had a guest last night who has a set of SS Cephalon (spelling?) and said she loves it. She said it is surprisingly non-stick, is oven-safe, and looks brand new even after 6 years. She was just curious about the difference between her cookware and ours. I was at a loss. Can someone help me out?

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Calphalon has three lines of stainless on their website. It depends which one she has.

Hi Michelle,Thank you for reaching out and asking about our cookware! As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to use both our Professional and Executive cookware, as well as other cookware on the market. I can confidently say that our cookware stands out in terms of quality, durability, and performance.First, our Professional cookware is made with high-grade stainless steel, which ensures even heat distribution and prevents hot spots while cooking. This means your food will cook evenly and thoroughly, without burning or sticking to the pan. Our Executive cookware, on the other hand, is made with a combination of stainless steel and aluminum, which provides even better heat distribution and allows for faster cooking times.In terms of durability, our cookware is built to last. The stainless steel used in our cookware is corrosion-resistant and will not warp or bend over time. This is a common issue with store-bought cookware, as they are often made with cheaper materials that do not hold up well with frequent use.Lastly, our cookware is designed with the home cook in mind. The handles are ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip and the pans are lightweight for easy handling. The non-stick coating used in our Executive cookware is also top-of-the-line, making clean up a breeze.I hope this information helps in explaining the difference between our cookware and those on the market. Your past host will definitely notice a difference in the quality and performance of our cookware and I'm sure she will love it as much as I do. Thank you for considering another show to earn our cookware at a discounted price. I would be happy to help you plan it and showcase our amazing products.Happy cooking!Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How does Pampered Chef's cookware compare to other brands on the market?

Pampered Chef's cookware sets are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure durability and performance. Our cookware is designed to distribute heat evenly and efficiently, resulting in perfectly cooked meals every time. Additionally, our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting the best cookware on the market.

2. What makes Pampered Chef's cookware stand out from the rest?

Pampered Chef's cookware is designed with the home cook in mind. Our products are versatile, durable, and easy to use, making cooking and cleanup a breeze. Furthermore, our cookware is backed by a lifetime warranty, showing our commitment to providing the best quality products to our customers.

3. Are Pampered Chef's cookware sets safe to use?

Yes, our cookware sets are made with safe materials and are free from harmful chemicals such as PFOA and PTFE. We also follow strict regulations and testing procedures to ensure that our products meet safety standards.

4. How does the price of Pampered Chef's cookware compare to other brands?

Pampered Chef's cookware sets may seem more expensive at first glance, but when you consider the quality and durability of our products, they are actually a great value. Our cookware is designed to last for years, saving you money in the long run compared to constantly replacing cheaper, lower quality cookware.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef's cookware on all cooktop surfaces?

Yes, our cookware is suitable for use on all cooktop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops. Our products are also oven and dishwasher safe, making them versatile and convenient for all types of cooking and cleaning methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • stephanieboyd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • lacychef