• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient and Affordable Gift Wrapping Tips for Cash and Carry Booths

In summary, you can wrap gifts with celophane, tissue paper, or just leave them as is. You can charge tax and shipping, or not. You can keep the catalog for orders personal or not.
J.Corley
When doing booths for cash and carry I want to have sample products out but have the gifts wrapped and ready to give. How do you all wrap? Do you buy celophane bags even though you can see through them?

Is it ok to see the gift? Should I wrap them with tissue paper first?

Ok I want to spend as little on the wrapping, where do you buy bags and where do you find a lot of cheap ribbon to curl?

Dollar store.

I just used some left over cellphane I had and wrapped them up, priced my others (not wrapped). I have several large pieces that cannot be wrapped. I included a holiday mini catalog in the ones I wrapped, and in the boxes that could not be wrapped.

HTH!

Do you charge tax and shipping for C&C items?

Lindsey that is a very good question. I am ordering most of this stuff together so I won't charge shipping but I will charge tax. I've never done this before so I am learning.

I usually don't charge tax or shipping b/c it's just so much easier to figure (don't always need a calculator) and since I personally pay the tax, there should be no tax issue. It's kind of my discount for the event.

I will not be charging sales tax or shipping. Just cash and carry. I want the math to be simple. Besides, i didnt pay full price or shipping either on these items. I didnt even add in gift wrap.

There will be so much going on at the Bazzar, and my helpful husband will be there, so let's keep it simple!

If they do a personal order, they will be charged obviously. And since I am running low on cattys, I took one catalog, and put each page in page protectors and I will keep it in a binder for people to look thru for orders.

HTH!

How Do You Wrap a Gift in a Gift Box?

To wrap a gift in a gift box, first place the gift in the center of the box. Fold one side of the wrapping paper over the gift and secure it with tape. Fold the other side of the wrapping paper over the gift and tape it in place. Finally, fold the ends of the wrapping paper over the sides of the box and tape them down.

How Do You Wrap a Gift Basket?

To wrap a gift basket, start by placing the basket in the center of a large sheet of cellophane or wrapping paper. Gather the edges of the cellophane or paper up around the basket and tie them together with a ribbon. You can also add a bow or other decorations to the top of the basket.

How Do You Wrap a Wine Bottle?

To wrap a wine bottle, begin by wrapping tissue paper or bubble wrap around the bottle to protect it. Then, place the bottle in a wine bottle gift bag or wrap it in wrapping paper or cellophane. Secure the top with tape or a ribbon and add a gift tag or label if desired.

How Do You Wrap Oddly Shaped Gifts?

To wrap oddly shaped gifts, start by placing the gift in the center of a sheet of wrapping paper or cellophane. Carefully fold and tuck the paper around the gift, securing it with tape as needed. You may need to use multiple sheets of paper or add additional decorations, such as ribbons or bows, to fully cover the gift.

How Do You Wrap a Baked Good?

To wrap a baked good, first allow it to cool completely. Then, place it in a decorative box or tin and wrap it with cellophane or wrapping paper. You can also use a clear plastic bag tied with a ribbon or place the baked good in a gift bag. If the baked good is fragile, consider adding additional padding, such as tissue paper, to protect it during transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies