• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Tell How Much They Raised

). If they sell more, then ACS will receive an even higher amount. If the fundraiser is done through PP, then the chairperson can put the Host Benefits into their order and the host benefits will be automatically added to the order.
devilnme
I was looking around to found out how can you tell how much the chairperson has raised while in the middle of the selling? Do I have to figure that out myself or is it listed somewhere in PP while entering orders for a fund-raiser. And also if they want to do a fundraiser this month I read somewhere that HWC products earn them another 1$ per order is that correct infomation. :confused:

For a fundraiser, the organization earns 10% of the sales for $150 - $599 show. They earn 15% once they hit $600.

So, you can either do the math yourself (10% of $200 = $20) or you can go into the reports section of PP and select the Thank you letter. In the text of the letter, PP calculates how much they earned.

I have not heard of any organization receiving add'l funds for selling HWC items unless it is a fundraiser for Help Whip Cancer and ACS.

Hope that helps!

HWC Help!Hi! I am "thinking" of doing some type of HWC fundraiser and being the NEWBIE that I am - I am needing some HELP!! I am confused about the abouve 2 posts.....Are HWC fundraisers different that a regular fundraiser? TIA!

Laura,

You can do a fundraiser for anyone (i.e. a school, a person, or Help Whip Cancer for the American Cancer Society).

You would enter any of these fundraisers in Pampered Partner. There really is no difference in how the fundraisers work.

Where you might be getting confused is there are two ways to raise money for the American Cancer Society & HWC.
1. Sell any of the "pink" items at any type of show (catalog, bridal, kitchen, or fundraiser) and ACS receives $1 for each "pink" product you sell.
2. Host a HWC fundraiser. ACS receives 10-15% of the total sales of the fundraiser, PLUS $1 for each "pink" product sold.

Hope this explains it a little more!

When you do a HWC fundraiser, you are actually giving them more than the 15% IF you sell a lot of the HWC items. They are going to get the 15% PLUS $1 for each HWC item purchased. I also give them 10% of my commission if it is a HWC fundraiser. That pushes it up to 25% PLUS the $1 for every item. (my father is a breast cancer survivor)

Hwc FundraiserDoes the ACS also receive an additional $3 for every booking from a HWC fundraiser? I know this is true for regular fundraisers, just wondering if the same holds true for HWC. THANKS!

Give aways for fundraisersI'm wanting to do an open house to raise $$ for Whip Cancer. Will this count as a regular show for me on my commission total and I can act as the Host and get Free items and half off items that I can pass down as door prizes for my party games?

Susan :confused:

Susan,

You can do an open house, but if you are entering it in as a fundraiser, you will not receive any host benefits to hand out as door prizes. ACS will receive 10-15% of your sales and your commission will be a flat 15%.

If you put the show through as a regular kitchen show, you can host it and receive the host benefits to give away. ACS will receive $1 for every HWC item you sell, but will not receive any additional funds from your sale.

Hope that makes it clear.

rhonda4554 said:
Does the ACS also receive an additional $3 for every booking from a HWC fundraiser? I know this is true for regular fundraisers, just wondering if the same holds true for HWC. THANKS!

Rhonda...yes, they will get $3 for bookings.

Okay, I am having a school fundraiser tomorrow and the posts above me say that the host benefits will turn into money for the school. So lets say the sell $1025 worth of merchandise, do they get the $215 if free product value? Someone above this post said it converts into a cash benefit. I am a little confused about this and since my fundraiser is tomorrow, I better get this cleared up! Also, what happens to the half-price and discount? Does that just get tossed out? :rolleyes: I also read that the fundraiser gets to get the monthly host special? how would i put that into PP? Do I just add it to the chairpersons order, if they order? Thanks for you quick responses! I love this site for that reason and everyone is so helpful! :)
Thanks again,
Kristi

Kristi,

Good luck with your fundraiser tomorrow.

If your group has total sales of $1000, they will receive a check for 15% of that, or $150 (assuming I am doing the math right in my head. It's getting later here) If the sales are less than $600, they receive 10%.

They do not receive any products, half-price item, or discounts. Just the check. The organizer can order the monthly host special if they wish.

Thanks GingerI emailed field services to get an answer also, but thanks for responding!

See Recipe for SuccessI just saw that you had a lot of questions and I think the best way to understand the fundraising benefits is to look in the Recipe for Success, Section E (Building Your Bookings) page E-11 entitled Fundraisers. It explains everything pretty well and you won't have alot of interpretations of the rules, just the facts, that you can re-read and understand.

As I understand it, however, you are not using the Host benefit chart. THe basics of the program (on page E-11) is that INSTEAD of recieving free, half price and discounted products, the organization recieves a cash contribution from PC.

Sales before tax and shipping = less than $600, the org. earns 10% from PC.
Sales before tax and shipping = $600 or more, the org. earns 15% from PC.

So in your example a for a $1250 show, the org. will get 15% of that amount, or $187.00

The org gets $3 for every future show booked from the fundraiser.

They DO NOT get host benefits, but the chairperson is eligible to purchase one Monthly Host Special as a thank you.

The fundraiser check and merchandise is shipped directly to the ship-to address, and is payable to an org. not a person.

Then in Section F (Policies & Procedures, p F-5) you can read your comission for such shows. Basically you get a FLAT RATE of 15% in commission for fundraisers....not based on the amount of sales.

Hope this helps.

Ok I have just one question. I am in the middle of a Relay For Life fund raiser. I have 3 booking so far when does the $3 for each booking get added? Is it automatic so PP doesn't show it or is it after the shows are held they'll get $3 checks? Thanks for your help

fundraisersFor your school fundraiser, there are no regular host benefits as there are for a Kitchen Show. EXCEPT the organizer or chairperson does have the opportunity to purchase the HWC host special (one of the pitchers). So, there is no free product value or half-price items. Their organization will get a check cut directly to them from Pampered Chef for the 10% (under $600 total sales) or 15% (over $600 total sales) of the total sales. The organization does get $3 for each booking from the fundraiser. I hope that answers your questions!

Just be sure when you enter the show on PP that you list the school (or whatever organization within the school is to receive the funds raised) on the "organization" line. Good luck!

Thank you very much! That clears it up for me! We are closing the fundraiser today and I don't think they did very well but we'll see when I go to pick up the orders! :rolleyes:

Kristi

1. How do you determine the amount raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser can be determined by adding up all of the sales from the fundraiser event. This includes both online and in-person orders, as well as any additional donations or contributions made.

2. Can you provide a breakdown of the fundraiser sales?

Yes, we can provide a detailed breakdown of the fundraiser sales upon request. This includes a list of all products sold, the quantity of each item, and the total amount raised from each product.

3. How long does it take to receive the funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Typically, funds from a Pampered Chef fundraiser are received within 2-3 weeks after the event. This allows time for any returns or exchanges to be processed and for the fundraiser host to receive their rewards.

4. Are there any fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all of the materials and support needed to make your fundraiser a success, free of charge.

5. Can I use the funds raised for my organization's specific needs?

Yes, the funds raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser can be used for any purpose that is beneficial to your organization. This can include equipment, supplies, events, or any other needs your organization may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • quiverfull7