• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Put a Recipe on Your Website?

In summary, the conversation involves finding a way to add a signature to posts, making it look cute, and including a picture from CC. The options for adding a signature include creating a signature image and using a signature generator website. Adding a picture from the current catalog or CC can add a personal touch and showcase products. Recipes can also be added to the website for easy access and promotion.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is there a way to put one on? Is there a way to make it look cute? Maybe have a picture of it from CC? I'd like to have that as a feature.

If you want to include the pic, then you need to copy the pic from CC to your computer and upload it into the pictures area (there are instructions in the PWS help). I put recipes in the calendar area (either for individual shows or as the show recipe of the month). I also have several in the news area in a Recipes item.

I put my recipes in the News area so I can add a teaser to the home page. I tell all my guests to go to the website to get a copy of tonight's recipe. I put it under 'recipe from Christine's show' instead of the name so they can find it easily. if you want to look it's /amymoseley.

I have Recent Recipes in my news section.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with this. There are a few different ways to put your signature on your posts. One option is to create a signature image using a program like Canva or PicMonkey, and then upload it to your profile settings. Another option is to use a signature generator website, which can create a signature for you to copy and paste into your posts. As for making it look cute, you can definitely add some fun graphics or fonts to your signature image to make it stand out. And including a picture from the current catalog or from CC is a great idea! It adds a personal touch and can showcase some of our amazing products. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How do I format my recipe for my website?

There are a few key elements to consider when formatting a recipe for your website. First, make sure to include a list of ingredients with specific measurements and instructions for their preparation. Next, provide step-by-step instructions for the cooking process. You may also want to include photos or videos to make the recipe more visually appealing. Finally, make sure to include any additional notes or tips for the recipe at the end.

2. Do I need to include nutritional information?

Including nutritional information for your recipe is not required, but it can be helpful for those with dietary restrictions or preferences. If you choose to include it, be sure to accurately calculate the nutritional information for the entire recipe and provide the serving size.

3. Can I use images or videos in my recipe?

Absolutely! Including images or videos in your recipe can make it more engaging and easier to follow. Just make sure to use high-quality images and videos that clearly show the ingredients and steps involved in the recipe.

4. How do I credit the original source of the recipe?

If you are using a recipe from another source, such as a cookbook or website, it is important to properly credit the original creator. Include the name of the recipe, the source, and a link to the original recipe if possible.

5. Can I make changes to the recipe before posting it on my website?

While you can make changes to a recipe before posting it on your website, it is important to give credit to the original source and make note of any changes you have made. It is also a good idea to test the recipe yourself before sharing it with others to ensure its accuracy and deliciousness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bbauman07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam