• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Enter or Select the Host Free Product?? on

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around entering or selecting the Host free product and bookings from a show. The speaker also mentions using a Host special for a fundraising event and how to donate their commission to a good cause. They inquire about how to enter this information into the system.
lizcooks4u
How do you enter or select the Host free product?? On P3

Thanks;

Liz:eek:

It has an item #. Just like any other item. If you don't know what it is, click on the magnifying glass (I think) to search for an item. start typing whatever it is or narrow search to host items. Hope this helps. It's late!

I was thinking host special. Not sure what the question is. The free product is just product value minus the amount earned. The items individually aren't considered free, just a sort of gift certificate deducting from product total. Is that the question?

Partly..Now I've finally figured out the free 15.00 gift, for cooking show, how do you enter bookings from the show? I FINALLY HAVE FOUND ALL ANSWERS, SORRY!!

thanks

Jules711 said:
I was thinking host special. Not sure what the question is. The free product is just product value minus the amount earned. The items individually aren't considered free, just a sort of gift certificate deducting from product total. Is that the question?

I have the host specials, but what I did, was not only am I making this a HWC for PC month but I know a child who has an inoperable brain cancer, who's mother loves PC and I"m hoping to donate my commission. Since the show sales qualified for $ 15.00 free product, I wanted it to go to the MOm. I just don't know how to enter it.??

Thanks;

Liz,

does that make any sense???

Last edited:
I Sure Hope I Remember All That I Found...I Usually Seem To Wait Until The Last Minute To Turn In My Shows Lately And Then Can't Find What I Need To Do :(

Thanks

Liz

Liz,

There's a booking checkmark on the guest info tab for each guest. Check that, and select a date for the show.

There's a check box for free product value, too. And half-price items (although from the sound of it this particular show isn't high enough for you to worry about that). That much is very similar to PP.

lizcooks4u said:
but what I did, was not only am I making this a HWC for PC month but I know a child who has an inoperable brain cancer, who's mother loves PC and I"m hoping to donate my commission. Since the show sales qualified for $ 15.00 free product, I wanted it to go to the MOm. I just don't know how to enter it.??

Thanks;

Liz,

does that make any sense???
If it is a HWC fundraiser there is no free product. There is no host in a fundraiser - the ORGANIZER can get the monthly special but that is the only benefit that is given - other than the $$ to the organization and the fact that a good cause was helped.

Related to How Do You Enter or Select the Host Free Product?? on

1. How do I become a host and earn free products?

In order to become a host and earn free products, you can either host a party in person or online with a Pampered Chef consultant. You can contact a consultant directly or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you.

2. How do I select my free products as a host?

As a host, you can select your free products by accessing your host account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse the available free products and add them to your order.

3. Can I choose any product as my free product?

Yes, you can choose any product as your free product, as long as it is included in the list of available free products for hosts. Some exclusions may apply, so it is best to check with your consultant or on the website for the most up-to-date list.

4. How many free products can I earn as a host?

The number of free products you can earn as a host depends on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more free products you can earn. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific host rewards for your party.

5. How long do I have to redeem my free products as a host?

You have 60 days from the date of your party to redeem your free products as a host. After this time, the free product offer will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam