• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Effectively Send Out Catalogs to Interested Fair Attendees?

In summary, the most cost-effective way to send catalogs to potential customers at a fair is to either take them with you or send a mini catalog with directions to your website. It is also suggested to verify the interest of those requesting a catalog before spending money on mailing one out.
To those you meet at a fair, what's the best (cheapest) way to send catalogs to those who say they'd like to have one?

You could just take them with you, but if it's after the fact and you've already told them you'd send out a catalog then I've read on here that it is best to tape the three open sides closed and then just address them. I forget how much it costs, maybe about $1.41. That is sticking in my mind. Anyway, next time hand out mini's or your business card or a recipe card with your website where they can look at everything from the catalog and it costs you nothing.

I would havetook them with me, or just send a mini and directions on how to get to the website.

It's been my experience that those just wanting a catalog are just catalog "theives".

I gave out at least 25 catalogs at a show last week. They were mostly to people who wanted to purchase a specific item they needed and were going to order from my website. Easily 15 people were "definitely ordering" something. Nothing as of yet. They were all old catalogs so I'm not upset but I'm a bit disappointed that none of it amount to anything.

I would call and ask them to verify their address. If they call back, you know they're really interested. If they don't, I wouldn't waste my money on nothing....

I did a boothIn May, and I had a bunch (50) old catalogs that I had. I had them sitting the table for people to pick up, they all were gone within an hour, and not 1 person placed an order.

I felt better just giving them away than throwing them in the trash.

That's why I caution droping a catalog in the mail.

beepampered said:
I would call and ask them to verify their address. If they call back, you know they're really interested. If they don't, I wouldn't waste my money on nothing....

This is a great idea. :)

beepampered said:

That's true - good idea.

Related to How Do You Effectively Send Out Catalogs to Interested Fair Attendees?

1. How do I request a Pampered Chef catalog?

In order to request a Pampered Chef catalog, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out a request form. Your consultant will then be in touch with you to send out a catalog.

2. How long does it take to receive a Pampered Chef catalog?

The time it takes to receive a Pampered Chef catalog can vary depending on your location and the availability of our consultants. However, most customers receive their catalogs within 1-2 weeks of requesting one.

3. Can I request a specific Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can request a specific Pampered Chef catalog by contacting your consultant and letting them know which catalog you are interested in. They will do their best to send you the requested catalog, but please note that it is subject to availability.

4. Is there a cost for receiving a Pampered Chef catalog?

No, there is no cost for receiving a Pampered Chef catalog. Our catalogs are free of charge and we are happy to send them to anyone who is interested in our products.

5. Can I receive a digital version of the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can view a digital version of the Pampered Chef catalog on our website. Simply visit our website and click on the "View Catalog" button on the top right corner of the page. You can also download the catalog as a PDF for offline viewing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • GracedLiving
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies