• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Contribute Your Comm. to Frs?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that is committed to making a positive impact in the community through various initiatives such as partnering with local organizations, supporting causes like hunger relief and children's health, and offering a fundraising program. They also prioritize sustainability and the environment by implementing sustainable practices, offering eco-friendly products, and supporting organizations that promote sustainability. Pampered Chef also supports small businesses and entrepreneurship by providing individuals with the opportunity to start their own business and offering training and resources for success. They also give back to their consultants and customers through various incentives and recognition programs, as well as a Pampered Chef Gives Back program where they donate to charitable causes chosen by customers. Additionally, Pampered Chef is involved in global philanthropy through partnerships with organizations
heat123
Silver Member
I liked the idea of giving the org. part of my own commision. So how do you handle doing this say if I want to contribute 10%? I was told it wasn't done thru PP? So do I cut them a personal check once I get my commission check? :confused:

Yes, you would send them a personal check. Don't forget you can count this as a charitable deduction when it comes to tax time!

Charitable donationsI did this with a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser. I sent out a personal check to the Cancer Society and had to put it in as a Show Expense.
Charitable Donations are only deductable if they are a certain percentage of your income. And I mean they need to be really high in dollars. Your total donations for the year must exceed about 30% of your income I think.
I donate roughly $2000 a year and because my income is what it is, that was not enough to deduct as a charitable donation on my income tax. So this year any donations I put out there via Pampered Chef, I wrote in as a Show Expense. Sounds dumb but I refuse to let Uncle Sam get any more than he should.

John you are right. I prep taxes and this is a good way around donation requirement!

Hi there!That's a great idea to give a portion of your commission to an organization. In order to do this, you can simply write a check or make a donation directly to the organization once you receive your commission check. This way, you can ensure that the donation goes directly to the organization and is not processed through Pampered Chef's payment system.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.Happy cooking!

1. How does Pampered Chef contribute to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to making a positive impact in the community through various initiatives. We regularly partner with local organizations to support causes such as hunger relief, disaster relief, and children's health and wellness. We also have a fundraising program that allows our consultants and customers to raise money for their own communities.

2. What is Pampered Chef's approach to sustainability and the environment?

At Pampered Chef, we recognize the importance of taking care of our planet for future generations. We have implemented sustainable practices in our operations and packaging, and we also offer eco-friendly kitchen tools and products. Additionally, we support organizations that promote sustainability and environmental conservation.

3. How does Pampered Chef support small businesses and entrepreneurship?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that provides individuals with the opportunity to start their own small business and become entrepreneurs. We offer training, support, and resources to help our consultants succeed, and we also prioritize partnerships with small businesses and suppliers.

4. How does Pampered Chef give back to its consultants and customers?

We value our consultants and customers and are committed to showing our appreciation and support. We offer various incentives, rewards, and recognition programs for our consultants, and we also have a Pampered Chef Gives Back program where we donate to charitable causes chosen by our customers.

5. What is Pampered Chef's involvement in global philanthropy?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to making a positive impact not just in our local communities, but also on a global scale. We have partnerships with organizations that provide aid to communities in need around the world, and we also have a Round-Up from the Heart program where customers can round up their order total to donate to our global philanthropy efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies