• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Carry Cookbooks to Your Shows?

In summary, the expert takes two to four cookbooks with them to each show, and usually leaves the rest in the car. They like to take the new cookbooks and the dcb cookbook.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I have mine in a basket and it gets pretty heavy, and they get beat up. I do like to take them tho because people look through them before the show starts and I do sell a lot--any ideas??

I have mine in a box then take some out and set them out on the table for people to look through. I only take in a few and leave the rest in the car incase someone asks about a particular cookbook. I always pass the dcb cookbook around when I'm talking about the dcb so everyone can see all the possibilities with the dcb. I plan to do the same now that we have the recipe cards for the mfp.

I only take 2-4 with me to each show--I put them in my shoulder strapped catalog tote, along with my catalogs, order forms, money bag, calculator, drawing slips and pens.

I only take them if they are the special or if the host specifically asks. When I do bring them they go in one of the pockets of the carry all tote or with my catalogs.

I only take 2 or 3 and they go in a pocket on the outside of the rolling case.

I usually take all of the ones I have (I don't have quite a full collection), and they end up in a stack on top of my product crate, or the basket I have my catalogs etc. in.

I haven't taken mine in awhile...but I need to slap MY LABEL on the fronts. Last time I took them to a show, one mysteriously did not make it back. The host says she never saw it, but I don't quite believe her. (back story)But I like the ideas given.

I usually take around 3 with me unless someone requests something in particular, but I will have more in my car to be safe. They don't get quite so "beat up" this way.

I just bring the new ones and the dcb cookbook.

gailz2 said:
I only take 2-4 with me to each show--I put them in my shoulder strapped catalog tote, along with my catalogs, order forms, money bag, calculator, drawing slips and pens.

I aslo have a bag (31 gifts) that I use to carry my lapboards with catalogs order forms, host packets, bookings slide and of course my cookbooks. I also like to take them to my shows, they really add up to orders or people that were not thinking on buying at least get a cookbook:chef:

ilovpc said:
I aslo have a bag (31 gifts) that I use to carry my lapboards with catalogs order forms, host packets, bookings slide and of course my cookbooks. I also like to take them to my shows, they really add up to orders or people that were not thinking on buying at least get a cookbook:chef:

I WILL be using my new GOING PLACES bag to do this...so excited to show this off to all my customers! :D

I too take all and leave in car with all the spices we're not using but do mention to everyone I have them and willing to get them if interested. I used to carry all spices & cookbooks in the maroon TPC reusable shopping bag, but I to find they walk off easily (and HUGE Consultant Copy sticker on them)

1. How should I carry my cookbooks to my shows?

The best way to carry cookbooks to your shows is by using a sturdy bag or tote. Make sure the bag is large enough to fit all of your cookbooks and that it has strong handles to support the weight.

2. What type of bag should I use to carry my cookbooks?

A canvas or reusable grocery bag is a great option for carrying cookbooks. These types of bags are durable and can hold a lot of weight. You can also consider using a backpack or a rolling tote for larger quantities of cookbooks.

3. How many cookbooks can I comfortably carry to my shows?

This will depend on the size and weight of your cookbooks, as well as the type of bag you are using. As a general rule, it's best to limit yourself to no more than 20 cookbooks per bag to avoid strain on your shoulders and back.

4. How can I protect my cookbooks while carrying them to my shows?

To protect your cookbooks, consider using a plastic sleeve or cover for each individual book. You can also place them in a plastic bag before placing them in your tote or bag. This will help prevent any damage from spills or rain.

5. Is it necessary to bring all of my cookbooks to every show?

No, it's not necessary to bring all of your cookbooks to every show. Choose a selection of your most popular or seasonal cookbooks to bring with you. This will make it easier to carry and will also help you focus on promoting specific titles to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • jj16