• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Become Requalified??

In summary, requalification with Pampered Chef is required every 3 months and involves submitting a minimum of $200 in sales and having at least 1 active party. Sales can be submitted through the consultant account on the website or by contacting customer service. Early requalification is possible by meeting the same requirements before the 3 month period ends. Failure to requalify will result in a hold on the consultant account and inability to place orders or receive commission.
mom2kr
It has been since last July since I had any sales? What would be the best way to get active again? I don't have any new catalogs, or any new products and I don't have the money to purchase any items right now, so what would be your best advice?

Thank you,

Cheryl

Call or email your upline about getting a few catalogs and such. All you have to do to reactivate is submit $200 in a month.

cmdtrgd said:
Call or email your upline about getting a few catalogs and such. All you have to do to reactivate is submit $200 in a month.
And you can update your pampered partner either by borrowing someone in your cluster's CD or going to the PC website.

Good luck!

Even if you are inactive you an still place a supply order. Update your PP and get some new catalogs and book, book, book!!!

Kelly

BethCooks4U said:
And you can update your pampered partner either by borrowing someone in your cluster's CD or going to the PC website.

Good luck!

Beth - my one consultant that went inactive and wanted to reactivate said she couldn't get on CC once she was inactive. Was that a glitch?

cmdtrgd said:
Beth - my one consultant that went inactive and wanted to reactivate said she couldn't get on CC once she was inactive. Was that a glitch?
That happens all the time to one of my on again/off again consultants. I usually end up giving her a couple catalogs and the last PP CD to come out so she can update.

when I was inactive I could always access CC---I could see everything out there EXCEPT the sample order forms
everything else was visible.

Related to How Do You Become Requalified??

1. How often do I need to requalify with Pampered Chef?

Requalification is required every 3 months in order to maintain active consultant status with Pampered Chef.

2. What are the requirements for requalification?

In order to requalify, you must submit a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least 1 active party within the 3 month period.

3. How do I submit my sales for requalification?

You can submit your sales through your consultant account on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I requalify early?

Yes, you can requalify early by submitting $200 in sales and having at least 1 active party before the 3 month period ends.

5. What happens if I do not requalify?

If you do not requalify within the 3 month period, your consultant account will be placed on hold and you will not be able to place orders or receive commission until you requalify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CyndiWilliams
  • mom2kr