• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Receive a Discount on Pink Items When Placing an Order?

In summary, to place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact your independent consultant or shop directly on our website. There is no minimum order requirement and we accept payment through major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact your independent consultant. The delivery time for your order will vary based on your location and shipping method. Your consultant can provide a more accurate estimate.
melaniepc
the pink items? do we get a discount on those or not?

Melanie

You have to order them off of your website only.

: Hi there! I'm not sure which pink items you're referring to, but typically discounts are determined by the store or company selling the items. It's always worth asking if there are any promotions or discounts available for pink items, though!

1. How do I place an order?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact your independent consultant or visit our website and shop directly. Simply add the desired products to your cart and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement when placing an order with Pampered Chef. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like.

3. How can I pay for my order?

We accept payment for orders through major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal. You can choose your preferred payment method at checkout.

4. Can I cancel or change my order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact your independent consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any modifications or cancellations.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Your independent consultant will be able to provide you with a more accurate estimate based on your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • stacieka
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • kisrae