• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Do I Set-Up a Conference Call?

In summary, to schedule a conference call with multiple participants, log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Events" tab, and click on "Schedule a New Event". Select "Conference Call" as the event type, enter the date, time, and duration of the call, as well as the email addresses of the participants, and click "Schedule" to confirm. You can also record the call for future reference by clicking on the "Record" button during the call and access it under the "My Recordings" tab. To join a conference call as a participant, dial the call-in number and enter the access code provided by the organizer. You can share your screen during the call by clicking on the "Share
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
For those of you who do team meetings via conference calls - how do I go about setting this up? Are there different companies? Which would you recommend? Any features that I need? Thanks!

I use Instantconference.com because of the mp3 downloads that are free.

Thanks! I'll look into this.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant who frequently uses conference calls for team meetings, I would be happy to share my tips with you.There are indeed different companies that offer conference call services, such as Zoom, Skype, and GoToMeeting. Personally, I have found Zoom to be the most user-friendly and reliable option. It also offers a variety of features, such as screen sharing, recording, and virtual backgrounds.To set up a conference call, you will need to sign up for an account with your chosen company and schedule a meeting. You can then invite your team members by sending them the meeting link or dial-in number.One feature that I highly recommend is the ability to mute and unmute participants. This helps to avoid background noise and keeps the call organized. You can also use the chat feature to share important information or links during the call.I hope this helps! Conference calls can be a great way to connect with your team and I'm sure you will find the right company and features that work for you. Happy conferencing!

1. How do I schedule a conference call with multiple participants?

To schedule a conference call with multiple participants, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" tab. Click on "Schedule a New Event" and select "Conference Call" as the event type. Enter the date, time, and duration of the call, as well as the email addresses of the participants. Click "Schedule" to confirm the call.

2. Can I record a conference call for future reference?

Yes, you can record a conference call for future reference. During the call, click on the "Record" button at the bottom of the screen. The recording will be saved and can be accessed under the "My Recordings" tab in your Pampered Chef account. Please make sure to inform all participants that the call is being recorded.

3. How do I join a conference call as a participant?

To join a conference call as a participant, you will need to have the call-in number and access code provided by the organizer. At the scheduled time of the call, dial the call-in number and enter the access code when prompted. You will then be connected to the call.

4. Can I share my screen during a conference call?

Yes, you can share your screen during a conference call. Click on the "Share Screen" button at the bottom of the screen and select the application or screen you want to share. This is useful for presentations or demonstrations during the call.

5. How do I end a conference call?

To end a conference call, click on the "End Call" button at the bottom of the screen. All participants will be disconnected from the call. If you are the organizer, you can also click on the "End Call for All" button to end the call for all participants at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • letmepamperu13