• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make the perfect Make-And-Take Choc. Pb Torte for a dinner party?

In summary, to make the "Make-And-Take Choc. Pb Torte," you will need chocolate cake mix, creamy peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, and chocolate chips. This torte is perfect for potlucks or parties and can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. It is easy to make and can be made with any brand or flavor of chocolate cake mix, though a fudge or devil's food mix is recommended. This torte can serve approximately 10-12 people, making it a rich and indulgent dessert.
VTPChef
I absolutely LOVE this dessert recipe, and have been talking it up to all my upcoming hosts! I love it so much that I want to take it to a friend's house for a dinner party, but don't want it to lose its ooey-gooey yumminess in the time before dinner till dessert! Does anyone have any good ideas for pre-making this, or making parts of this recipe before taking it there? I want to make sure it comes out as delicious as it has at my shows! Thanks in advance for any tips!

Can you make it right before you leave? I've made mine before a show before and it sat for about 1 hour 15 minutes and was still gooey.

Or premake the brownie and top it off at the person's house.

If it cools too much, pop it in a warm oven for a couple of minutes. Just long enough to soften the candy on the top and re-puff the marshmallows.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the "Make-And-Take Choc. Pb Torte"?

To make this delicious torte, you will need the following ingredients: chocolate cake mix, creamy peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, and chocolate chips.

2. Can I make this torte ahead of time and then take it to a potluck or party?

Yes, the "Make-And-Take Choc. Pb Torte" is perfect for taking to events. You can make it a day or two in advance and keep it refrigerated until you are ready to take it with you.

3. Is this recipe difficult to make?

No, this torte is very easy to make. The recipe only requires a few simple steps and basic baking skills. Plus, with the help of our Pampered Chef products, it's even easier!

4. Can I use any type of chocolate cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any brand or flavor of chocolate cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a chocolate fudge or devil's food cake mix for a richer flavor.

5. How many servings does this torte make?

This torte can serve approximately 10-12 people, depending on the size of the slices. It is a rich and indulgent dessert, so a little goes a long way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies