• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Crockpot Fajitas Be Served Cold for a Preschool Fundraiser?

In summary, healthy breakfast options include oatmeal with fresh fruit, avocado toast, Greek yogurt with granola and berries, and veggie omelettes. For lunch, consider salads with lean protein, whole grain wraps with hummus and veggies, quinoa bowls with roasted vegetables, or vegetable soup with whole grain bread. Dinner ideas include grilled salmon with roasted vegetables, turkey meatballs with zucchini noodles, tofu stir-fry with brown rice, and vegetable and bean chili. To make your snacks healthier, opt for fresh fruit, vegetables with hummus, air-popped popcorn, Greek yogurt with honey and berries, or homemade energy bars with nuts and dried fruit. For dessert, try fruit salad, dark chocolate covered strawberries, banana nice cream,
Mom2KL
I'm doing my first fundraiser at my daughter's preschool during their health fair and I need ideas for healthy foods. It needs to be something something I can prepare at home and served cold (or room temp) since they have no way of heating anything up. I'll be there for 5 days (a few hours each afternoon) and will have a display set up. I don't NEED to provide food, but I would like to.

Thanks!

From the new SBRC the Moraccan Chiken Pita Wedges (not sure if that's the correct name.) I used lite mayo. They have cucumber, carrots, and chicken breast.

I love the cool veggie pizza... it's an oldie but a goodie. :)

There are a ton of threads on this...if you go to search and type in healthy recipes, or weight watchers. Apple Berry Salsa is a fave...

Club House Chicken Squares. Has lots of veggies and you can use low fat cream cheese and mayo.

The salad chopper salsa recipe with baked tortilla chips - you could serve it in little sample cups with a few chips. It uses quite a few tools, and would be easy to make more, or have people who are at your table use the tools to make some!

WHat about this:

Crockpot Fajitas

1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 bell pepper, thinkly sliced
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. salt
1 Tablespoon lime juice
1 Tablesppon cooking oil

Slice chicen into 1/2" strips. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Top with onions and peppers. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Pour over onions and peppers.

Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Serve in tortillas using slotted spoon.

What are some healthy breakfast options?

Some healthy breakfast options include oatmeal with fresh fruit, avocado toast, Greek yogurt with granola and berries, and veggie omelettes.

What are some healthy lunch ideas?

Some healthy lunch ideas include salads with lean protein such as chicken or tofu, whole grain wraps with hummus and veggies, quinoa bowls with roasted vegetables, and vegetable soup with whole grain bread.

What are some healthy dinner recipes?

Some healthy dinner recipes include grilled salmon with roasted vegetables, turkey meatballs with zucchini noodles, tofu stir-fry with brown rice, and vegetable and bean chili.

How can I make my snacks healthier?

You can make your snacks healthier by choosing options such as fresh fruit, vegetables with hummus, air-popped popcorn, Greek yogurt with honey and berries, and homemade energy bars with nuts and dried fruit.

What are some healthy dessert options?

Some healthy dessert options include fruit salad, dark chocolate covered strawberries, banana nice cream, and chia seed pudding with fresh fruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ChefJWarren