• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Hang a Large Woven Traditions Round Tray on the Wall?

In summary, the large round tray can be hung by using a picture hanger, or using 2 small nails placed about 6 inches apart.
ChefinHarmony
Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to hang the Woven Traditions? Specifically the Large Round Tray? I have a past Host who has 2 and wants to display them on her wall. I said I would ask on this site since you ALL have great ideas/suggestions!
Thanks!!
Joanne

I have heard of someone hanging theirs before, so I know that it can be done, but I have no idea how without huge nail supporting all sides. Especially if they need to be easily accessible.

Hey...I hung mine!!! I just used a push pin to be honest with you. But I am sure a smaller nail could work just as well. The one I hung was from the first generation so the bottom was not reinforced. I just hung it by the lip on the bottom and it was good. They do not really need all that support since they push away from the wall where they are hung.
If she would feel better with more then a push pin, tell her she hang it with a picture hanger......you know a small nail and the J shaped thingy. They have different sizes so she will be most comfortable that way!

Oh and I pop mine off the wall all the time to use!!

HTH!!

My director, who has every one of the Woven Selections, has hers displayed on one of those tall cast iron "trees" that people hang their Longaberger baskets on.

plate hangers...Not sure if they have another name, but I know you can buy "plate hangers" that hook on to a plate without damaging it so you can hang it. I think are kind of x shaped so that the little arms hook on the top and bottom sides of the plate. Don't know if that would work or be big enough the the woven server, but it might be worth looking at. I think they have them at wal-mart or any hardware store.

Here's an example, I think you can get them in different sized.... http://www.org-etc.com/brplrala.html

I have my round tray hanging by 2 small nails placed about 6 iches apart. the tray has a "lip" so it stays put.
(they need to be hammered in almost flush w/ the wall)

1. What materials are used to make Hanging Woven Traditions products?

Hanging Woven Traditions products are made from durable stoneware clay that is fired at high temperatures for strength and heat retention.

2. Are Hanging Woven Traditions products safe to use in the oven?

Yes, Hanging Woven Traditions products are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, they should not be used on direct heat sources such as stovetops or grills.

3. Can Hanging Woven Traditions products be used in the microwave?

Yes, Hanging Woven Traditions products are microwave-safe. They are designed to evenly distribute heat for optimal cooking and reheating.

4. How do I clean Hanging Woven Traditions products?

Hanging Woven Traditions products can be easily cleaned with soap and warm water. They are also dishwasher-safe for added convenience.

5. Can Hanging Woven Traditions products be used for serving food?

Yes, Hanging Woven Traditions products are not only functional for cooking and baking, but they also make beautiful serving dishes for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinkate
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies