• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I handle unreadable handwriting on invitations?

In summary, the speaker is discussing the difficulty of reading handwriting on invitations and how they will have to call the host to confirm details. They also mention using white pages and highlight the importance of clear handwriting on guest lists. They thank the other person for the suggestion of doing a reverse phone search to help with difficult names.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just started sending out the invites for my hosts and this is the second one that I cannot read the handwriting very well. The host has beautiful scripty handwriting but it makes it very hard to read. I have a feeling I may end up on the phone with her for a while trying to make sure her invites go out right. She doesn't have a computer or access to one (I give that option rather than mailing me back the list) so that doesn't help. What do you do in this kind of situation?

I do just what you said you will have to do. Get on the phone with the host and go over it with her. Better to do that than to put something wrong down and either offend someone or just as bad, put it down wrong and they don't get it!

I use the white pages on the internet and do a reverse phone search this usually solves most of my issues. For me I usually do my invites late at night, I cant call the host now.

I was also going to recommed http://www.whitepages.com

I hate when that happens.

Be sure "Please Print Clearly" is on the guest list they are completing. . .highlight it for extra measure.

Thanks for the great tip of doing a reverse phone search! I've used it before but never thought to do it for this kind of situation. It helped with two names I had today. One name it came up as a guy's first and last name for the same address. I guess the only times it wouldn't help would be if I have a cell phone number or the phone is just in the husband's name (this would be the case for any number that I give out myself!).

Related to How do I handle unreadable handwriting on invitations?

What do I do if I cannot read the handwriting on my order form?

If you cannot read the handwriting on your order form, first try contacting your consultant for clarification. If they are unable to help, you can contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-266-5562 for assistance.

Can I make changes to my order if I cannot read the handwriting?

Yes, you can make changes to your order if you cannot read the handwriting. Simply contact your consultant or our Customer Service team at 1-800-266-5562 and they will assist you with any necessary changes.

How can I prevent handwriting issues on my order form?

To prevent handwriting issues on your order form, we recommend using a pen with dark ink and writing clearly. You can also print out or type your order form if you have difficulty with handwriting.

What happens if my order is incorrect due to unreadable handwriting?

If your order is incorrect due to unreadable handwriting, please contact your consultant or our Customer Service team at 1-800-266-5562 for assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Is there a way to submit my order online to avoid handwriting issues?

Yes, you can submit your order online through your consultant's website or through our website. This can help to avoid handwriting issues and also allows for easier tracking and management of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Brenda.the.chef