• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get Into the Sunday Chat

In summary, to access the Sunday Chat, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account and be logged in. No consultant status is required to participate in the chat. The chat takes place every Sunday at 7pm CST and can be accessed from a mobile device through the Pampered Chef app. Others can be invited to join by sharing the link to the chat page or through social media.
ecg31486
Hi everyone, I'm new here. Is there a Sunday night chat? It appeared on my Yahoo calendar but I don't see anywhere in Yahoo that I'm on a Pampered Chef thread. Does this make any sense?

Thanks,
Eileen

Are you talking about here? I have been with PC for 2 yrs and have never heard of a Sunday night chat. Wish I could help you.

Hmmm, we chat 24/7 on here.......no scheduled chat that I know of!;)

Is is something your upline does, maybe?

If there is something different out there then what we do here - let me know. Although, this seems to be pretty successful/helpful!

1. How do I access the Sunday Chat?

To access the Sunday Chat, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account and be logged in. Once you are logged in, you can click on the "Community" tab at the top of the page, then select "Sunday Chat" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the Sunday Chat page where you can join the chat.

2. Do I need to be a consultant to participate in the Sunday Chat?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to participate in the Sunday Chat. Anyone with a Pampered Chef account can join the chat and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

3. What time does the Sunday Chat take place?

The Sunday Chat takes place every Sunday at 7pm CST. You can convert this time to your local time zone by using an online time converter tool.

4. Can I join the Sunday Chat from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the Sunday Chat from your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app. Once you have the app, you can log in and join the chat just as you would on a computer.

5. Can I invite others to join the Sunday Chat?

Yes, you can invite others to join the Sunday Chat by sharing the link to the chat page with them. You can also share the link on social media to invite others to join the chat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • GirlinWayside
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebDoo