• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get Info for My Director About the Upcoming Blitz Event?

In summary, a Director at Pampered Chef is a leadership position responsible for managing and supporting a team of consultants, providing training and motivation, and helping them reach their goals. To become a Director, one must meet specific sales and recruitment requirements and go through a selection process. The benefits of being a Director include a higher commission rate, bonuses, and access to exclusive training and support. Directors support their team by regularly communicating, providing training and guidance, and assisting with goal-setting and business plans. It is possible for a Director to have a full-time job outside of Pampered Chef, as the role allows for a flexible schedule.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was talking to may director today about the blitz that everyone has been buzzing about. She said she hear mention of it, but never got any details. Does anyone have any info that I can pass along to her?

It's all behind CC.

Does this have to be done at the "meeting". Our cluster isn't meeting this month so my director and I are just meeting at the DQ.

That was the intention. But I know my team is doing it "virtually" and turning in our results.

I saw somewhere on CC that she had to register it before April 30, I am out of the drawing, but will do my own just for my business.

Related to How Do I Get Info for My Director About the Upcoming Blitz Event?

1. What is the role of a Director at Pampered Chef?

A Director at Pampered Chef is a leadership position where the individual is responsible for managing and supporting a team of consultants. They also provide training, guidance, and motivation to help their team succeed and reach their goals.

2. How can I become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first be an active consultant and meet specific sales and recruitment requirements. Once you meet the qualifications, you can apply for the Director position and go through the selection process.

3. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, receive bonuses, and qualify for incentive trips. You also have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from the Pampered Chef corporate team.

4. How does a Director support their team of consultants?

A Director supports their team of consultants by providing regular communication, training, and motivation. They also assist with setting goals, creating business plans, and providing guidance on how to grow and succeed in their Pampered Chef business.

5. Can a Director have a full-time job outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, a Director at Pampered Chef can have a full-time job outside of the company. Many Directors have other jobs or responsibilities, and being a Director at Pampered Chef allows them to have a flexible schedule and work on their own time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kellyk
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies