• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Find a Meetings Closer to Me?

If anyone is near Tipton, INDIANA PLEASE let me know. I know there are a few but not real sure how close you are. I would go to Kokomo, Fishers area, Noblesville.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I signed on under a lady who lives 3-4 hrs away from myself. (She is a relative of my SIL), she stayed in touch at the beginning and so did her Director. I still get emails, and newsletters from both of them, but I would like to be able to attend some meetings that are closer to me. The Director said that she would find someone and I have not heard anything from her.
Is there a way that I can find some local groups?
I have pretty much been doing all of this on my own, and coming to this site and reading everyones threads, but feel that it would also be nice to be with actual groups.

Thanks for any input. I really appreciate it.

Mandy

I would think HO could help you locate a hospitality director if your's is not helping you find one?

Or if someone on here lives near you and has a SUPER director, they could let you know!!

I thought that only Directors can request Hospitality. So you can't call HO on your own behalf to find a Hospitality Director. If your own Director hasn't responded about one, then your best bet is to find someone here.

Also, if your director isn't helping you find one, you could always contact HER director and ask for help.

Well if anyone is near Tipton, INDIANA
PLEASE let me know. I know there are a few but not real sure how close you are. I would go to Kokomo, Fishers area, Noblesville.

If anyone knows someone, please let me know

Thanks so much

Mandy

I would check in with your director again. Directors are human too and can forget things :) I would give her one more chance.

{*mandy*} said:
Well if anyone is near Tipton, INDIANA
PLEASE let me know. I know there are a few but not real sure how close you are. I would go to Kokomo, Fishers area, Noblesville.

If anyone knows someone, please let me know

Thanks so much

Mandy

Click on the Consultants link in this site and then check under IN and then check the profiles...you may have an easier time figuring out who may be close enough to you.

I would also check with your director again... she may think that since you haven't asked about it that you are doing fine and don't want the group interaction. My advanced director found hospitality for me - we had a meeting tonight and it is awesome to have that group support. Good luck!

1. How do I search for Pampered Chef meetings near me?

To find Pampered Chef meetings near you, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your zip code or city and state to see a list of meetings and events happening near you.

2. Can I attend a Pampered Chef meeting if I am not a consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef meetings and events are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and business opportunity. You can attend as a guest and see what we have to offer before deciding to become a consultant.

3. How often are Pampered Chef meetings held?

Pampered Chef meetings and events are held regularly, depending on the availability of our consultants. Some may have meetings once a month, while others may have them weekly. You can check the "Find a Consultant" tab on our website for upcoming events in your area.

4. Do I need to RSVP for a Pampered Chef meeting?

It is recommended that you RSVP for a Pampered Chef meeting, especially if it is being held at someone's home. This will help the consultant prepare enough materials and samples for everyone attending. You can RSVP through the "Find a Consultant" tab on our website or by contacting the consultant directly.

5. Are there any fees to attend a Pampered Chef meeting?

No, there are no fees to attend a Pampered Chef meeting or event. However, if you decide to purchase any products or join as a consultant, there may be associated costs. Our meetings are meant to provide information and education about our products and business opportunity without any financial commitment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefdw