• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Enter a Gift Certificate?

In summary, to redeem a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website, simply add items to your cart and enter the code on the payment page during checkout. The certificate can be used on multiple orders as long as there is a remaining balance. To check the remaining balance, log into your account and go to "My Gift Certificates". Only one certificate can be used per purchase, but multiple certificates can be combined by contacting customer service. Gift certificates do expire, but the expiration date can be found on the certificate or by contacting customer service.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Do I have to put in a recipients name or can it stay blank? I have never ordered one before.

Anyone?? I need some help!!

You need to enter a recipient's name because they're mailed separately. You can use the purchaser's name, if they don't give you the name of the recipient.

1. How do I redeem a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website?

To redeem a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website, simply add items to your cart as usual and proceed to checkout. On the payment page, enter the gift certificate code in the designated field and click "Apply". The gift certificate amount will then be deducted from your total.

2. Can I use a gift certificate on multiple orders?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate on multiple orders as long as there is still a remaining balance on the certificate. Simply enter the code on the payment page during checkout each time you place an order until the balance is fully used.

3. How do I check the remaining balance on my gift certificate?

To check the remaining balance on your gift certificate, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Gift Certificates" section. You will be able to see the current balance of each certificate there.

4. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Unfortunately, our system only allows one gift certificate to be used per purchase. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can use them for separate purchases or combine them into one certificate by contacting our customer service team.

5. Do gift certificates expire?

Yes, gift certificates do expire. The expiration date is typically printed on the physical certificate or included in the email if it was sent electronically. If you are unsure of the expiration date, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies