• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Clean the Bottom of My Executive Pans?

In summary, to remove burnt-on food from the bottom of your Executive Pan, soak it in hot water and dish soap for 30 minutes and gently scrub with a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the non-stick coating. To remove stains, make a paste with baking soda and water, let it sit for 15 minutes, and then scrub with a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge. It is not recommended to put the pan in the dishwasher as it may damage the non-stick coating. To prevent food from sticking, use enough oil or cooking spray, avoid using metal utensils, and adjust the heat setting accordingly.
snugbug
The bottoms look just nasty and it won't come off! Anywhere that there may have been food on my flat top stove or spilled food while cooking that got between the double burner griddle and the cook top has left marks on the pan that won't come off. I'm not sure what I can do to get them off since the rest of it is so easy clean and I don't want to damage the pan

Any tips?

Sarah

I don't have that set, but for my others I use a plastic scratch pad. I have never had to use any cleaner other than soap. But, what about something like softscrub or maybe that cleaner for stainless steel stovetops. Aren't they for surfaces you don't want to scratch? Anyone have any tips?

Have you tried baking soda? I haven't, but it's a great cleaner. I'm not sure if it would scratch it or not, but you may want to try a little.

Jeanie

pcjeanie said:
Have you tried baking soda? I haven't, but it's a great cleaner. I'm not sure if it would scratch it or not, but you may want to try a little.

Jeanie

Yes, it works! It is the recommended cleaner for the Executive pans. Use a baking soda paste (1/2 cup baking soda with 3 tbsp water). Apply to bottom of pan, let stand 15-20 minutes. Wipe off excess paste, rinse and towel dry.

Thank you- I will try this! The pans work GREAT but I wouldn't feel comfortable taking this one to a show in this state. And I want these to look and perform beautifully for a lifetime- it will be fantastic if the baking soda works for me

Sarah

1. How do I remove burnt-on food from the bottom of my Executive Pan?

The best way to remove burnt-on food from the bottom of your Executive Pan is to fill the pan with hot water and a few drops of dish soap. Let it soak for at least 30 minutes, then use a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge to gently scrub the burnt area. Rinse with hot water and dry with a soft cloth.

2. Can I use steel wool or abrasive cleaners on the bottom of my Executive Pan?

No, we do not recommend using steel wool or abrasive cleaners on the bottom of your Executive Pan as they can damage the non-stick coating. Instead, use a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge and gentle cleaning products to avoid scratching the surface.

3. How do I remove stains from the bottom of my Executive Pan?

If your Executive Pan has stains on the bottom, try using a mixture of baking soda and water to create a paste. Apply the paste to the stained area and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then, use a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge to gently scrub the stain. Rinse with hot water and dry with a soft cloth.

4. Can I put my Executive Pan in the dishwasher to clean the bottom?

While the Executive Pan is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing the pan to prolong its lifespan. The high heat and harsh detergents in a dishwasher can cause damage to the non-stick coating on the bottom of the pan.

5. How do I prevent food from sticking to the bottom of my Executive Pan?

To prevent food from sticking to the bottom of your Executive Pan, make sure to use enough oil or cooking spray before adding your food. Also, avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick surface, as they can cause scratches and make food stick more easily. Using the correct heat setting for the type of food you are cooking can also help prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slingmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • amya