• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did You Get Your Fundraiser?

In summary, to get a Pampered Chef fundraiser for your organization, you can reach out to a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one. There is no minimum order requirement for the fundraiser and you can earn up to 15% in commission from sales. The products offered can also be customized to fit your organization's needs. The duration of the fundraiser is typically 2-3 weeks.
mandak
Hi, I am wondering how everyone has gotten their fundraisers? I have only done one and that was for a Relay Team that a good friend of mine is on.
Thanks,
mandy

Find non-profit organizations in your area and ask them if they would like for you to help raise money for them. Most will not say no. Some examples are
shelters, children's homes and churches.

I do a few things different for a fundraiser, if it is a cooking show I hold it at my house, unless they have another place they can hold it. I also have all the checks made payable to me (so the customers that the products have arrived and they can pick they do not have to do any accounting) and the products shipped to me. I then sort the products and deliver them to the organization and make the calls/emails to them up.

Look in the paper for local fundraiser that are being held and usually there is a contact name and phone number.

For me, fundraisers are more work and less commision, but I enjoy helping out. Last month I had two fundraisers and they totaled $1700

84Hi Mandy84,There are a few different ways that people get fundraisers. Some may have personal connections or relationships with organizations or causes that they are passionate about and are able to organize a fundraiser for. Others may come across opportunities through their workplace, school, or community. Social media and crowdfunding platforms have also become popular ways to raise funds for various causes. It's great that you were able to support your friend's Relay Team through a fundraiser. Do you have any ideas for future fundraisers or causes that you would like to support?

1. How do I get a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my organization?

To get a Pampered Chef fundraiser for your organization, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with all the information and resources you need to get started.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. You can raise funds with as little or as many orders as you'd like. We also offer free shipping on all orders over $200, so your organization can earn more with larger orders.

3. How much does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically raise for an organization?

The amount raised from a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the size of your organization and the effort put into promoting the fundraiser. However, on average, organizations can earn up to 15% in commission from sales.

4. Can we customize the products offered in our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products offered in your Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized catalog that best suits your organization's needs and preferences.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the consultant and organization's preferences. However, most fundraisers typically last for 2-3 weeks, giving enough time for participants to place orders and for the consultant to process them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Niki Kate
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies