• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Changing Sales Tactics Boost Misty's Show Results?

M
mistym
After several dissapointing months I am feeling better after my show tonight....4 bookings, 1000 in sales and a great time had by all - thanks Julie Weitz....phewwwwf...just got in and am still feeling great about it!

Ya know what I did different this time - I didn't give order forms, I made them write it on the wish list and then I did the OF at the end at Tally time...i think it helped!

Lates guys
m

Glad to hear things went well!! Good job.

kilo showWow! What a fantastic show!

Susan :thumbup:

Can you be more specific about your show please? At tally time then what, you transferred their wish list to the OF while talking them through their wish list, I'm guessing?

Okay, I didn't have a $1000 show (yet), but I left with almost $700 in sales AT the show, about 5-6 booking (too tired to check) and a recruit! Not even a potential.She was looking at the catalog off by herself and I was making the rounds. I mentioned that she can do a wishlist and then the order form b/c then I could let her know if anything left is on sale or whatever. She says "what are these stars for b/c it's everything I want". So naturally, I explain the starter kit and that it comes with her very own business. She calls her boyfriend and comes back about 1/2 hour later and says "I'm going to do it". HUH?? I wasn't surprised that she decided yes, just that...well...I'm stilled stunned. If only that happened at EVERY show.

Oh...and my guests didn't have order forms either. They were standing around snacking and watching my demo and talking about the products. People would go to the display and say "what's this" and people would "ahhh". I also had a helper and the things she got excited about (vs me) really helped! When I was done and they were thinking, I did let them have order forms then. Now, they could have grabbed catalogs and order forms, they just didn't and I didn't hand them out. I told them they could write a wishlist if they want and then indicate what they want to buy tonight. I had a $150 order and a $100 order so that helped.Oh...and congrats Misty! I just got home and had to share too.

Misty awesome and welcome to the kilo club!!! I love your idea of making the wish list first. I think I'll try this. Julie
kilo club- twice same day
Oregon

I had not thought of giving them the wish list first! That is a good idea, might have to try that.

Congrats on your kilo show!! Doesn't that just pump you up to no end??

I have been having them turn the order form over (I use OOFs) and tell them to use the back as their wish list. That way, even when they order, I can see all of the things they are interested in. It's amazing what you can "see" using the wish list! I had one lady have cookware, santoku, trifle bowl on the back of her form, but then ordered something like the large scoop and a scraper. I was able to look at this and call her when her things were a special and book a show!

Great job! Thank you for posting about what worked for you. For those of us that are new at this, it really helps.

Congrats and welocome to the Kilo club! I think that it is a great idea to not give the order forms and just use a wish list....u have a better chance of upgrading them and having them have a party...you can take the most expensive item on their list and tell them they can get it for half off.

Great job! I've got a couple shows coming up this month that I think could be great. I'm going to try the wish list thing too & see what I come up with.

I would LOVE to get a $1000 show this month!!! I just got my first one in July so it's time to get another one!

Great job Misty! :thumbup:

Congrats Misty!!

hey there girl
great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i still have to do my 24 in 24 every time i plan on doing it something happens:(
this week for sure
chat later

hey guys...now not to brag or anything...BUTTTTT....last nights show sits at $1100 with a couple more hundred dollars in OO to come....the host is also spending $400 on pans too! I am going 3 for three as well, as I have a huge show next weekend for 100 people....so for sure that will be $1000 plus.

Ok so here are somethings I have started doing:I am not giving out order forms with catalogues I make them use the wish list then write up the order form at TT. I did a great recipe that uses tonnes of tools....The Garden Ranch Pizza - an oldie but a goodie - and I am making sure people are using the tools as I go along.

My host sent out 60 invites as well as getting 8 outside orders....this is probably the one most important thing that happened.

So thats how I am getting my kilo shows these days...it does also help that we are in prime selling season - OH and I mention that we are 12 short weeks to christmas and they really should get some shopping done early this year.

m

Oh wow- kilo shows are so very cool!! Congrats!!

Great job Misty! I'm psyched as I had a show last week that hit $1049 in sales - my host was over the moon with free things and so excited and someone from her show is now a recruit lead. I've had a busy month - just finished my 6th show (started on September 7th) and this is my highest for the month - she did a great job inviting and collecting outside orders - wish all my hosts were that motivated!

So I just closed last Sats show at $1504! I just had to update my "Best Show" results with that one! LOL.

I am stoked :)

Great job Misty! And you will love those commission checks:)

Related to How Did Changing Sales Tactics Boost Misty's Show Results?

1. What did you do differently for this show compared to previous ones?

I made the customers write their orders on a wish list instead of giving them order forms. This helped make the ordering process smoother and more efficient.

2. How many bookings did you get from this show?

I received 4 bookings from this show, which is a significant improvement compared to previous months.

3. How much in sales did you make from this show?

I made $1000 in sales from this show, which is a great achievement and shows that my strategies were effective.

4. Who is Julie Weitz and how did she contribute to your success?

Julie Weitz is a person who assisted with the show and played a crucial role in its success. She provided valuable insights and support, which helped me achieve better results.

5. How are you feeling after the show?

I am feeling great after the show! The 4 bookings, $1000 in sales, and positive feedback from customers have boosted my confidence and motivation. Thanks to Julie Weitz and my new strategies, I am excited for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • RCKmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Tracy99