• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can we support our pastor during this difficult time?

In summary, a "Prayer Request for My Pastor" is a way for others to join in prayer for the well-being and needs of a pastor. It allows for support and encouragement through prayer and shows the pastor that they are loved and valued. To submit a request, one can reach out to their local church or use an online form. The request should be respectful and appropriate, as discriminatory or hateful requests are not accepted. The request will remain active for 30 days and can be extended by resubmitting after that period.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hi all - We just received a phone call from one of the deacons at our church. They have asked for the resignation of our Sr. Pastor, effective immediately.

We have been very close with our pastor & his wife. This news makes me so upset. I called her just now & talked with her for a bit. They are very upset, too, as they didn't see this coming, but are taking it much better than I would have been able to do.

Please just keep them in your prayers. They are a wonderful couple. They need prayers for finding new jobs, a new place to live & strength. They know that God has a plan for them, it's just so hard when you can't see it.

Thanks.
Crystal

I'm so sorry. I know this must be incredibly difficult for you. They, you, and the rest of the congregation will be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear your news. I will pray for this family that God will reveal Himself to them. That is too bad. Just remember Romans 8:28 ALL things work together for those who love God. Hang in there Crystal! :)

1. What is a "Prayer Request for My Pastor"?

A "Prayer Request for My Pastor" is a request for others to join in prayer for the well-being and needs of a pastor, such as physical health, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges.

2. Why should I submit a prayer request for my pastor?

Submitting a prayer request for your pastor allows others to come together and offer support and encouragement through prayer. It also shows your pastor that they are loved and valued by their community.

3. How do I submit a prayer request for my pastor?

To submit a prayer request for your pastor, you can either reach out to your local church or use our online form on our website. Simply provide the name of your pastor and the specific request you would like others to pray for.

4. Are there any limitations on what kind of prayer requests can be submitted for my pastor?

We ask that all prayer requests for pastors be respectful and appropriate. We do not accept requests that are discriminatory or hateful in nature.

5. How long will my pastor's prayer request be active?

Your pastor's prayer request will remain active for 30 days. After that, it will be removed from our system. If you would like to extend the request, please resubmit it after the 30-day period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies