• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I successfully import my contacts?

In summary, the person tried to import their contacts from PPP+ into their PWS but they ran into problems. They were able to get all of the emails and names into their PWS, but they are having trouble importing the addresses.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I went to the help portion of my PWS to try and import all my contacts and that wasn't working so I called Tech Support and he was pretty much snotty and told me to read the help section and stupid me... I forgot to ask HIS name so I could call and thank his supervisor for his help...
:(

SO... I'm thinking that someone here is probably WAY smarter than him anyway and can walk me though this process. I actually thought I had it once but it didn't happen after all. TIA for any help you can be.

You cannot get contacts from P3 into your PWS.

They have not worked on that yet. Please email them and request it so it will get put to higher priority!

You can only send the old PP contacts into your PWS.

I'm sorry... I am trying to get them from Outlook to my PWS. Any help?

bumping....

I saw your post about this about a week ago... and it made me decide that I wanted to do the same thing! I JUST figured this out... and clicked right over to tell you how (I've been trying to figure out how to get all my PPP+ contacts to the PWS for awhile).

Here is what I did:
1. exported my contacts from PPP+ into .csv (or was it .cvs?)
2. imported those contacts into Outlook
3. Opened PWS and clicked on Customer Connection
4. Click on Import Contacts
5. Choose "Outlook" from the VERY bottom of the pull down menu - all of the other Outlook options gave me errors
6. Your contacts should be there!!

Now, email them something!!

I hope this helps you :)

Just to let you know, I am still having trouble importing all of the addresses... but all of the emails and names got there just fine (which is all I really need it for!). I'll refer back to PPP+ if I need phone #s and addresses.

That is so cool. Thanks for posting! I am still working on this so this info is VERY helpful!

1. How do I import contacts into my Pampered Chef account?

To import contacts into your Pampered Chef account, log in to your account and navigate to the "Contacts" section. Click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload your contact list in a CSV or Excel format. Make sure to map the columns correctly before importing.

2. Can I import contacts from multiple sources at once?

Yes, you can import contacts from multiple sources at once by creating a master list in a CSV or Excel format and then importing it into your Pampered Chef account. This will save you time and effort in importing contacts from different sources separately.

3. How do I ensure that my imported contacts are organized and easy to manage?

Pampered Chef allows you to create contact groups and tags to help you organize your imported contacts. You can assign each contact to a specific group and add tags to further categorize them based on your preferences. This will make it easier for you to manage and search for specific contacts in the future.

4. What happens if there are duplicate contacts in my imported list?

If there are duplicate contacts in your imported list, Pampered Chef will automatically merge them into one contact entry. This will prevent any confusion or duplication of information in your contact list. However, it is always recommended to review your imported contacts and make any necessary changes or deletions.

5. Can I import contacts from social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not have the capability to directly import contacts from social media platforms. However, you can export your contacts from these platforms into a CSV or Excel format and then import them into your Pampered Chef account following the same steps as importing contacts from other sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • cati123