• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Print Warranty Information on the Back of P3 Receipts Yourself?

In summary, there are a few different scenarios that require receipts in the Pampered Chef business. For phone orders, a pack of P3 receipts can be ordered which includes the warranty information on the back. For catalog shows, it is acceptable to mail the host the receipts and have them distribute them to the guests. For online orders through a show, a receipt should be printed out and given to the customer. However, for individual online orders that do not need to be transferred to a computer, a receipt is not necessary. It is also possible to print the warranty information on the back of P3 receipts ourselves, which can save time and hassle.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
My goodness, the receipt issue keeps coming up for me..so now I'm even a bit more confused..

1. When someone says, "Hey, I want a food chopper, and they give me their info. over the phone..." -- I enter everything in PPP, then I know i can click print receipt, but since that says it isn't a valid receipt w/out the info. on the back....Is there a form on Consultants Corner that I can download, w/ all the words/warantee info..OR is it only able to be ordered ( I have a pack that just came in the mail today..)?

2. Catalog Show --When someone in a different state holds a catalog show, and all th orders were placed w/ me over the phone, I have been mailing the host the receipts, and she has been giving them w/ the items to the guests ..Is this an ok plan?

3. Online Orders - When they check out online, do they have a means to get an official receipt, or do I need to mail each person a receipt that places an order through my website?

I just want to be doing the correct papertrail, in the most cost efficient manner....

Thanks guys

1. you can order PP receipts which basically is paper with the warranty info on the back.2. yes3. if they order through your website on a show, you need to print out a receipt. If it is an individual order (you don't have to transfer the info to your computer from your website) then don't worry about it. HO has the records on this one.

When this came up a few months ago we found out that HO said it's okay to print the warranty page on the back of the P3 receipts, ourselves. I believe I downloaded mine off the second page of an OOF on consultant's corner. My director also asked field services about this recently and was told the same thing--we can print the warranty page on the back, ourselves. :D Sure has been saving me some heartache of keeping up with how much P3 receipts to order.

What is "Receipts --Once and for All"?

"Receipts --Once and for All" is a digital tool created by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily organize and track your receipts. It helps you keep track of your purchases and simplifies the process of filing your taxes.

How does "Receipts --Once and for All" work?

Once you sign up for "Receipts --Once and for All" and download the app, you can snap photos of your physical receipts or forward email receipts to the app. The app will then automatically extract the relevant information from the receipts and store it in your account for easy access and organization.

Is "Receipts --Once and for All" secure?

Yes, "Receipts --Once and for All" is highly secure. The app uses bank-level encryption to protect your personal information and receipts. Additionally, your receipts are stored in a secure cloud-based system, so you never have to worry about losing them.

Can "Receipts --Once and for All" be used for business expenses?

Yes, "Receipts --Once and for All" is a great tool for tracking business expenses. You can easily separate your personal and business receipts and even create custom categories for different types of business expenses.

Is there a limit to the number of receipts I can store with "Receipts --Once and for All"?

No, there is no limit to the number of receipts you can store with "Receipts --Once and for All". You can store as many receipts as you want and access them at any time through the app or website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76