• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get Local Realtors to Buy PCs for Their Clients?

In summary, a realtor contacted the speaker about purchasing a computer for their clients when they buy a new house. The speaker found a jackpot by talking to the realtor and is now looking for advice on how to proceed. There are a lot of different suggestions given, such as making a mini catalog, using the RUFTH trivet, or bumping into the realtor's acquaintance.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I read on here a few weeks ago that someone said that they are going to be doing a Realtorfest, so I thought that it would be cool to contact the local realtors and see if they would be interested in purchasing some pc for their clients when they buy a new house. Well I keep thinking that I need to do something about it but I didn't know exactly where to start. So anyway, tonight I was doing some volunteer work and I was talking to the one lady that I was working with and I was making small talk and asked her what she does for a living...well...She works for our county's Realtor's Association. JACKPOT. So I said oh well maybe you can help me and told her what I would like to do but I don't know where to start. She said that in her office there is a mail box for every realtor's office in our county and she told me that if I put together a packet for each one she will make sure that they go into their mailboxes. So I am so excited about that. There are about 26 Realtor's offices in my county. So that is the JACKPOT part of my subject line.

Now for the help part...I don't know where to start with a letter so I figured since there are a ton of brilliant PC people on this site I was hoping that maybe someone had some advice to help me.

I think the RUFTH Trivet is the best "House Warming Gift" that a realtor can give.

well I am going to give them catalogs but I want to also include a letter I am looking for help with the letter.

I do like the idea of the RUFTH Trivet though thank you.

I was thinking about also making up some gift sets to show them, my sister is a photographer and is going to make the pics look nice so that they can see different things grouped together for certain price levels.

Our housing market in my area is good right now there are a lot of houses being built.

Bump......

Heidi, if you go to the files section and do a search on realtors, there are some letters and other documents that might help you.

Be sure to get the contact info for each mailbox. Just putting info in them won't get you business. You must follow up with them! Good luck! This sounds like a great opportunity!

You also might want to consider a mini catalog for each to reduce your costs and fit in the packet well. That way, you can follow up and see if they want a big one. Often, if give a ton of people a large catalog and if there is no contact...like can happen at fairs if they are out on display...you will never hear from them again.

This is really a great idea. I also think the RUFTH trivet is a special touch. I think to save on costs and to keep from overwhelming them with the full catalog, I would make up a flyer with some suggetions... maybe gifts at a couple of different price points ($20, $40, $60, ?) and some sets... maybe a bakers set with a batter bowl and some gadgets to total around $30, a seasonings set with several seasonings and a cookbook, etc. If you put that all on one page and then include a minicatalog, that's all you'd need.

I have an aquaintance I see about once a month who is a realtor and totally into marketing her own business... I'll have to figure out a way to bring this up with her.

Thank you very much that is a great idea. I also like the idea of a single sheet and also mini catalog. I knew that I would find my answers here.

Thank you again.

These are the ones I found on my computer. Thanks to whoever thought them up!

Also, for the second one, make sure you look to see if those products and prices are current.

GOOD LUCK!!

Attachments

• RealEstateLetter.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Realtor Letter to Intro PC.doc
    141 KB · Views: 472
Thank you for both of those.

What is the "Jackpot...but Now I Need Help" recipe?

The "Jackpot...but Now I Need Help" recipe is a delicious casserole dish made with ground beef, potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, and cheese. It is a hearty and comforting meal that is perfect for a family dinner.

Can I substitute the ground beef with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly as different proteins may require different cooking times.

Can I use fresh potatoes instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh potatoes instead of frozen. Just make sure to peel and dice the potatoes before adding them to the casserole. You may also need to adjust the cooking time as fresh potatoes may take longer to cook.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can prepare the casserole and refrigerate it overnight. Just make sure to cover it tightly with aluminum foil before refrigerating. Then, when you're ready to bake it, just remove the foil and follow the baking instructions.

Can I freeze leftovers of this recipe?

Yes, you can freeze leftovers of this recipe. Just make sure to let the casserole cool completely before freezing it. You can freeze it in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and then bake it in the oven until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • obxchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • naekelsey