• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get Fence Sitters to Commit to My Business?

In summary, a "fence sitter" in the context of Pampered Chef is someone who is interested in the products and potentially becoming a consultant, but is hesitant to commit. To identify and approach potential fence sitters, you can have conversations with friends, family, and acquaintances who have shown interest in the products or business opportunity, or look for people who have attended parties or events but have not made a purchase or joined as a consultant. When handling objections from fence sitters, it's important to listen and address their concerns with empathy, highlight product benefits and offer solutions, and share success stories of other consultants who were once fence sitters. To follow up without being pushy, maintain a friendly and casual approach by sending personalized
PamperedChefDude
We are really trying to work & build the business but keep getting fence sitters. They just won't commit...can't get a date. Any suggestions. If we could get them all to commit we'd be in great shape.:confused:

Can you try a 24 in 24 type booking challenge... let people know "if you've had any inclination to book, this is the time to do it, I'm booking for the next 2 (or 3 or 4) months" and give away something little to sweeten the deal if they book. Search on here for info and you'll find a ton on that.

Also, have you asked what is preventing them from booking? If you ask them that and have that information, you can get creative in making it easier for them. No cash--offer to buy groceries. No friends--offer to help make their list. No time--offer to shop and send invites for them. Still won't work? How about a catalog show? Good luck!

I understand your frustration with fence sitters. It can be incredibly frustrating when you are trying to build a business and people just won't commit. Have you tried reaching out to these fence sitters and asking them directly what is holding them back from committing? Sometimes people may have valid concerns or reservations that you can address and alleviate. Additionally, you could try offering incentives or special deals to entice them to commit. It's also important to make sure that your business is offering something unique or valuable to potential customers. If they don't see the value in your business, they may be hesitant to commit. Ultimately, it's important to communicate openly and actively with these fence sitters and try to understand their perspective. Good luck!

Related to How Can I Get Fence Sitters to Commit to My Business?

1. What exactly is a "fence sitter" in the context of Pampered Chef?

A "fence sitter" in the context of Pampered Chef refers to someone who is interested in the products and potentially becoming a consultant, but is hesitant to commit or make a decision.

2. How can I identify and approach potential fence sitters?

Potential fence sitters can be identified through conversations with friends, family, and acquaintances who have shown interest in the products or business opportunity. You can also look for people who have attended parties or events in the past but have not yet made a purchase or joined as a consultant.

3. What are some tips for handling objections from fence sitters?

When facing objections from fence sitters, it's important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. Highlight the benefits and value of the products or business opportunity and offer a solution to their specific objection. You can also share success stories of other consultants who were once fence sitters.

4. How do I follow up with fence sitters without being pushy?

The key to following up with fence sitters without being pushy is to maintain a friendly and casual approach. Send a personalized message or invite them to a non-salesy event, such as a virtual cooking class or a demonstration of a new product. This allows them to learn more about the products and business opportunity without feeling pressured.

5. What are some effective strategies for converting fence sitters into customers or consultants?

One effective strategy for converting fence sitters is to offer a special promotion or limited-time offer to entice them to make a purchase or join as a consultant. You can also provide them with additional information, such as product reviews or business success stories, to help them make a decision. Building a relationship and staying in touch with personalized messages can also help convert fence sitters in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tx_deputyswife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tx_deputyswife
  • jenf
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • PCSarahjm