• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach out to potential clients after my recruit left the company?

In summary, Sally's recruit who decided to pursue another company gave her all of her business supplies and leads. She said some of them wanted to book, but couldn't commit to a date. Sally would like to contact them and let them know that she is no longer with the company but that she would be happy to help them with any of their needs in the future...I'm not quite sure how to word it though. Can anyone help me out?
linojackie
My recruit who decided to pursue another company gave me all of her business supplies and leads. She said some of them wanted to book, but couldn't commit to a date. I would like to contact them and let them know that she is no longer with the company but that I would be happy to help them with any of their needs in the future...I'm not quite sure how to word it though. Can anyone help me out?

I think you just said it "She is no longer with the company and you wanted to help them."

And I agree with Laurie. You can call them and let them know that Sally Chef has decided to step down as a consultant but wanted to make sure that her customers still received good service so she passed them to you. You can then let them know a little bit about yourself, how long you have been w/ the company and that you would LOVE to help them in any way possible. Is there anything they can think of that they may have questions on or would need from you now? Yes or No, well Sally mentioned that you were interested in booking a show and i wanted to let you know about the AWESOME hostess specials coming up and the AMAZING booking blitz in August and I would LOVE to help you get all that is on your wish list for free...etc...

pampered.chris said:
And I agree with Laurie. You can call them and let them know that Sally Chef has decided to step down as a consultant but wanted to make sure that her customers still received good service so she passed them to you. You can then let them know a little bit about yourself, how long you have been w/ the company and that you would LOVE to help them in any way possible. Is there anything they can think of that they may have questions on or would need from you now? Yes or No, well Sally mentioned that you were interested in booking a show and i wanted to let you know about the AWESOME hostess specials coming up and the AMAZING booking blitz in August and I would LOVE to help you get all that is on your wish list for free...etc...

DING!DING!DING! That's what I was looking for. You guys never cease to impress me! Thanks!

So off topic...Do you visit the DIS boards? You picture with the Disney Princesses I have seen there before I do believe. When I was planning my trip I lived off those boards.

Re: So off topic...
Jenni said:
Do you visit the DIS boards? You picture with the Disney Princesses I have seen there before I do believe. When I was planning my trip I lived off those boards.

I think I found it on Photobucket. I custom made the evite for my daughters' birthday party and this was the photo I used. It's kind of a family joke because we have 3 daughters: 1 w/ brown hair (Belle), 1 w/ blone hair (Cinderella), and 1 w/ red hair (Ariel).

Related to How can I reach out to potential clients after my recruit left the company?

1. What is "What to Say, What to Say..."?

"What to Say, What to Say..." is a book written by Pampered Chef's founder, Doris Christopher. It provides tips and advice on how to effectively communicate and connect with others, both in personal and professional settings.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for anyone looking to improve their communication skills and build stronger relationships. While it does include some examples and scenarios specific to Pampered Chef, the principles and strategies discussed can be applied to any industry or situation.

3. How can this book benefit me?

By reading "What to Say, What to Say...", you can learn how to better express yourself, listen actively, and connect with others on a deeper level. This can lead to improved communication, stronger relationships, and increased success in both personal and professional endeavors.

4. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "What to Say, What to Say..." is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at major book retailers.

5. Are there any training or workshops available for this book?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers workshops and training sessions for consultants and teams based on the principles and strategies discussed in "What to Say, What to Say...". You can also find online resources and support to help you apply these techniques in your everyday interactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_TK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies