• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find the Motivation to Overcome Rejection in My Business?

In summary, Take a moment and read the thread about March Madness. You will find that this will help you to get motivated. You should also try to focus on your goal and not the process. When you send out your monthly customer email, you should put "Grab the date!" and what you have available on your calendar. Additionally, you should do 1-2 catalog shows a month.
StephsKitchen
I am trying to get motivatated!!! I really want my Jan to be more then what it is!!! I know I just need to get on the phone! I am just not ready for rejections! I know that it isn't me. But it gets frustrating after a while!! Can anyone give me motivation or a swift kick in the butt?

Thanks

Take a moment and read the thread o March Madness. I think this will help you

As of right now, I have ZERO bookings for January. My goal is to have 4. Want to race? LOL...

If you are in need of bookings for January here is a thought. Call several people that you know and offer to give them $5.00 or $10.00 off of the host special scrapers @ 60% off. When I have a month that I am really having problems with I will in the previous month let guests roll two dice. I write that number on the top of their order forms and during the show when I am talking about the month that I need bookings for I will tell them that I will give them that amount of money off of the host special for hosting a show.

Also talk about how January is great as they are offering more free stuff. FREE is FREE and it does not get any bette than that to offer hostesses.,

If still having trouble maybe do a tialgate party of your own at your home. Offer quick easy recipes such as the artichoke bowl, the microwave chili and make a cake in the DCB.

With all the extra free in January, I wouldn't do anything additional out of your pocket. What I have said though is that "because it's the best month to host, I have put aside extra nights for shows this month, but I would love you to take advantage of the special this month so I'm calling you first/talking to you first so I can get you on my books." I just have tried to make it sound urgent to them.I understand how you feel though about January. There's something about a new year that makes me want to start strong. It's a new chance for Disney, and I've got my eye on that stand mixer... But when it comes down to it, it starts now. So it's in my head now that my activity today is for January. I took a new look at my goals a few weeks back, put them on paper, and know where I want to be by the end of 09. Maybe try that? It helped me to want to start now =)

You got to motivate yourself. What will drive you to succeed at booking January shows?
Write it on a big piece of paper, white board or cut out a picture that represents your goal.Then stick it above the area where you do PC work. Then sit down and make the calls, send the emails and letters out. You've got to find the thing you are aiming for and focus on that, rather than looking at the process .

When I send out my monthly customer email (from my website) I do a month in advance and in my box to put additional info or comments I put "Grab the date!" and I put what I have available on my calendar. I'm already booking Feb so I sent out Feb host special on Dec 1st.

If Jan 1 comes and I still have available dates for Jan or Feb I'll put that under my "Grab the date!" part of my email.

That has really helped me book my calendar solid, and it also shows my customers that I book up quickly (for those one who booked a show but didn't keep their date).

Plus I also do 1-2 catalog shows a month, that ties up my loose ends of orders or hosts that can't keep their date.

Do you do the mini post-its in your calendar? If you do that it will keep you encouraged.

I uploaded some docs to "motivate you"

Attachments

• 24 in 48.doc
    24 KB · Views: 358
  • 82 Ways To Get Bookings.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 539
  • General Voicemail.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Where to find customers when you run out of family and friends.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 414
  • Let Me Be Your PAMPERED CHEF LADY.doc
    38 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Thanks so much for starting this strand.. and for the info. I am also in a rut. We were hit by hurricane Ike.. and it is taking longer than I thought to rebound. I had a party the other day.. and with 9 people ordering.. we barely got to 150.00. And I want to go to Disney. So.. I will get busy and drum up some business. Thanks for the fire!!

What is "Need Motivation!"?

"Need Motivation!" is a collection of products from Pampered Chef designed to help you stay motivated and on track with your health and wellness goals. These products include meal planning tools, portion control containers, and workout accessories.

How can "Need Motivation!" help me reach my goals?

By providing practical tools and resources, "Need Motivation!" can help you stay organized and make healthier choices. The meal planning tools can assist with meal prep and portion control containers can help with proper portion sizes. Additionally, the workout accessories can make exercising more convenient and enjoyable.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase "Need Motivation!" products?

No, "Need Motivation!" products are available for purchase by anyone through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, becoming a consultant can provide you with a discount on these products and the opportunity to earn rewards for sharing them with others.

Are there any dietary restrictions for using "Need Motivation!" products?

No, "Need Motivation!" products are designed to be beneficial for all dietary needs and preferences. The meal planning tools are customizable to fit your specific dietary restrictions, and the portion control containers can be used for any type of meal or snack.

Can I return "Need Motivation!" products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including "Need Motivation!" items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies