• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I find the Bath Salt recipe from a couple years ago?

In summary, to make bath salt, you will need Epsom salt, sea salt, baking soda, essential oils, and food coloring (optional). To mix the ingredients together, first combine the Epsom salt and sea salt in a large bowl, then add in the baking soda, essential oils, and food coloring. The amount of essential oil to add depends on personal preference, but generally 10-15 drops per cup of salt mixture is recommended. Epsom salt and sea salt are the best options for bath salt, but table salt or Himalayan pink salt can also be used. To store the bath salt, keep it in an airtight container away from moisture and sunlight for several months.
Chef Stacy Edwards
I know we had a flyer a couple years ago on how to make Bath Salt, would anyone still have that or know what it was to put it together.

If you check in files... search for Spa... you'll find lots!

I did a google search for homemade bath salts. Here is a copy I attached plus website.

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/bathsalts.html

Attachments

• Bath Salt Recipes.doc
    31 KB · Views: 332
Great, thanks girls.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your request. The Bath Salt recipe from our flyer a couple years ago is still available on our website under the "Recipes" tab. It's a great and easy DIY project that makes a perfect gift or addition to a relaxing bath. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it, and I'll be happy to assist you further. Happy cooking!

Related to How can I find the Bath Salt recipe from a couple years ago?

1. What ingredients do I need to make bath salt?

To make bath salt, you will need Epsom salt, sea salt, baking soda, essential oils, and food coloring (optional). You can also add dried herbs or flower petals for added aroma and visual appeal.

2. How do I mix the ingredients together?

First, mix the Epsom salt and sea salt in a large bowl. Then, add in the baking soda and mix well. Next, add a few drops of your chosen essential oils and food coloring (if desired). Mix everything together until well combined.

3. How much essential oil should I add?

The amount of essential oil you add depends on personal preference and the strength of the oil. Generally, for every cup of salt mixture, you can add 10-15 drops of essential oil. Start with a smaller amount and add more as needed to achieve your desired scent.

4. Can I use any type of salt for bath salt?

Epsom salt and sea salt are the best options for making bath salt as they have various health benefits and dissolve easily in water. However, you can also use table salt or Himalayan pink salt if that is what you have on hand.

5. How do I store the bath salt?

You can store the bath salt in an airtight container or jar. Make sure to keep it away from moisture and direct sunlight to preserve its scent and color. The bath salt should last for several months when stored properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • jewls243
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jewls243
  • A Pampered Kitchen