• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I ensure timely delivery of my customer's order?

In summary, the speaker had an open house in September and received orders, one of which was for decorating bottles that were on backorder. They notified the customer but never heard back from them. They contacted the person who hosted the open house and were told to deliver the item to her to give to the customer. The customer eventually called and apologized for not getting back to the speaker. The speaker informed them that the item was with the person who hosted the open house and the other item was still on backorder. The decorating bottles finally arrived and the speaker called the customer multiple times but received no response. They then contacted the person who hosted the open house and found out that they still had the first item. The person wants the speaker to bring
yummy4tummy
I did an open house in September and got a few orders. One of the orders was for the decorating bottles before they went on stop sell. Ok, I notified customer (via answering machine) that DB's were on back order and her other item was in. Never heard from her. The following week, I called the lady that I did open house with since it was her house and her friend that ordered I figured she might have insight. She told me to just bring that item to her house and she would deliver it to her which I did. The next week, the customer finally called me and apologized for not getting back to me blah blah blah... I informed her that M had her one item and I was surprised that she hadn't received it yet. I also let her know other item was still b/o...no prob. Well, DB's finally arrived, I call customer, call again and again. 4 times I have called. I leave messages. Called M to find out if she knows only to find out that she still has first item I gave to her. M wants me to bring DB's to her and she will deliver those to her too. I said I would but now I feel like I should get the other item back from M and keep it here with the DB's until I hear from customer. Any suggestions? :confused:
Valky

Go with your gut...I would get the item back, and deliver myself, whenever she tries to call you...Or if you got her address and items are not too big, I would mail to her and insure!

I wouldn't send it without a signature required but it seems like such a waste. I just feel like if she really wanted her order, she would contact me. What is the longest anybody on here has had to hold an order?
Valky

I wouldn't mail it... she could say it must have gotten lost...
Definitely face to face is safer.
If she paid for it, she will eventually call for it.
A lady ordered Prep Bowls from me once... I can't remember how long it took, but probably two months... I just kept calling every now and then... saying "Since you paid for these already, I really want you to have them"
Finally she gave me directions to her house,and I left them on her front porch with a couple recipe cards.

rie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you have been trying your best to provide excellent customer service to this particular customer. I suggest reaching out to the customer once more and letting her know that you have her decorating bottles in stock and are ready to deliver them to her. You can also mention that you have the other item that she ordered and ask if she would like you to bring it along with the decorating bottles or if she would prefer to receive it separately. In the meantime, it may be a good idea to reach out to M and ask if she can return the first item to you so that you can keep it with the decorating bottles until the customer is ready to receive both items. Communication is key in situations like this, and I'm sure the customer will appreciate your efforts to make sure she receives her orders in a timely and convenient manner. Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and for always putting your customers first. Best of luck!

Related to How can I ensure timely delivery of my customer's order?

1. What does "I Have My Customer's Order" mean?

"I Have My Customer's Order" is a phrase commonly used to indicate that a business or individual has received and is fulfilling an order placed by a customer. It implies that the customer has made a purchase and the seller is now responsible for processing and delivering the order.

2. What should I do when I receive "I Have My Customer's Order" notification?

If you receive a "I Have My Customer's Order" notification, it means that your order has been successfully placed and confirmed by the seller. At this point, you can expect your order to be processed and shipped within the specified timeframe, depending on the seller's policies.

3. Can I make changes to my order after receiving "I Have My Customer's Order" notification?

It depends on the seller's policies. Some sellers may allow you to make certain changes to your order, such as adding items or changing the shipping address, while others may not. It is best to contact the seller directly to inquire about making changes to your order.

4. How long does it take for an order to be processed after "I Have My Customer's Order" notification?

The processing time for an order can vary depending on the seller's policies and the type of product being ordered. Generally, most sellers will process orders within 1-3 business days, but it is best to check with the seller for a more specific timeframe.

5. What should I do if I have not received any updates after receiving "I Have My Customer's Order" notification?

If you have not received any updates or tracking information for your order after receiving the "I Have My Customer's Order" notification, it is best to contact the seller directly. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your order and any tracking information available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • scavallero
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • firediv