• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I easily remove burnt residue from my Pampered Chef stone with handles?

In summary, to remove burnt residue from your oven, you can try using a mixture of vinegar and water, a paste of baking soda and water, or a commercial oven cleaner. It's also helpful to use a baking sheet or aluminum foil to prevent spills in the future. If none of these methods work, it may be necessary to replace the stone or seek advice from the manufacturer's test kitchen. Best of luck with your cleaning!
milkangel
i had burnt something in my oven and when i was done with the stone it was black with smoke any idea of how to get that off? i use baking soda and sorda works but not enough.

Did you burn it on the stone? I am curious b/c I have NEVER burnt anything on the stone, not that I have tried...but I didn't really think it was possible.

What were you making?

How long did you leave the baking soda on the stone? You could try a thicker paste and go for overnight.

it was something in the botom of the oven and it smoked up REAlly Bad IN ThER AND I HAD a pizza on it and i took it out and it also was gray with smoke and the stone as well.

I would get the stone replaced, or see if you can. Or even call HO and talk to the test kitchen for other ideas of how to correct the issue.

Best of luck!!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the burnt mess in your oven. I can definitely offer some tips to help you clean it up.First, I would recommend using a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water. Spray it onto the burnt areas and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, use a scrub brush or sponge to scrub away the burnt residue.If that doesn't work, you can also try using a paste of baking soda and water. Apply it to the burnt areas and let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing it off.Another option is to use a commercial oven cleaner, following the instructions on the label carefully.In the future, I would also recommend using a baking sheet or aluminum foil to catch any spills or drips in your oven. This will make cleanup much easier.I hope these tips help you get your oven back to its sparkling clean state. Happy cooking!

What is the Large Stone with Handles made of?

The Large Stone with Handles is made of natural stoneware material that is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfectly cooked food every time.

How do I clean the Large Stone with Handles?

The Large Stone with Handles is dishwasher-safe, making it easy to clean after use. If hand-washing, use warm water and mild soap. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the stoneware.

What is the maximum temperature that the Large Stone with Handles can withstand?

The Large Stone with Handles can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is safe to use in conventional ovens, microwaves, and under the broiler for versatile cooking options.

Can the Large Stone with Handles be used for baking?

Yes, the Large Stone with Handles is perfect for baking a variety of dishes, including bread, casseroles, and desserts. It is also great for reheating food in the oven or microwave.

Do I need to season the Large Stone with Handles before use?

No, the Large Stone with Handles does not need to be seasoned before use. However, it is recommended to lightly spray or brush the surface with cooking oil before each use to prevent food from sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
  • byrd1956