• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Having a Great Director Impact Your Career?

In summary, "I Love My Director!!" is a program at Pampered Chef where consultants can nominate their director for recognition and rewards. To nominate, they must fill out a form on the company's website with their director's information and a brief explanation of why they are nominating them. Directors who are selected can receive various rewards, such as gift cards and product discounts. Consultants are able to nominate their director multiple times, but each nomination should be unique and highlight specific ways their director has positively impacted their business. All directors at Pampered Chef are eligible for this program, regardless of their tenure or level of leadership within the company.
NinaPChef
I didnt have any bookings, as you all know.

And she had a show she couldnt do,and let me take it off her hands.

Ah- Theres a light at the end of the tunnel!! lol

Having a good director makes all the difference in the world!!
I love my director, she is truly a class act!!!
Count your blessings that you have a great director, I feel empathy for those of you who don't.

Yes, I am very lucky. I've heard some weird "director stories" that make me sad.

Good news! This could be just the thing to get you back in the game. Have a great show :)

YEAH! I am a FD and have passed shows to my downline at times. It can really make a difference in someone's business.

Thanks so much!
I'm hoping to get some bookings off of this show.. Im sooo excited!

Thank your lucky stars for a good director...not all of us are so lucky!!

jillbean said:
Thank your lucky stars for a good director...not all of us are so lucky!!

I hate reading things like this... that is why I hope to be a great director to my future downline someday..

=/

Nina,
I have to agree with you about having a great director. My director is great and very helpful.

Related to How Can Having a Great Director Impact Your Career?

What is "I Love My Director!!"?

"I Love My Director!!" is a program at Pampered Chef that allows consultants to show appreciation for their director by nominating them for recognition and rewards.

How do I nominate my director for "I Love My Director!!"?

To nominate your director, you can fill out a nomination form on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide your director's name, contact information, and a brief explanation of why you are nominating them.

What kind of rewards can directors receive through "I Love My Director!!"?

Directors who are nominated and selected for "I Love My Director!!" can receive a variety of rewards, such as gift cards, Pampered Chef products, and recognition at company events.

Can I nominate my director more than once?

Yes, you can nominate your director multiple times for "I Love My Director!!" However, please keep in mind that each nomination should be unique and include specific examples of how your director has positively impacted you and your business.

Who is eligible to be nominated for "I Love My Director!!"?

All directors at Pampered Chef are eligible to be nominated for "I Love My Director!!" This includes both new and seasoned directors, as well as those in different levels of leadership within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carmom420
  • ChefJeniLobdell