• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Product Recap Boost Your Sales at Shows?

In summary, the CD provides many great ideas for increasing sales at shows. One suggestion is to do a "wrap up" at the end of the demo to remind people of the products used.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I listened to this training CD last night!!! WOW!!!! It's is full of soooo many great ideas. I thought I would share this one. One of the many things they talk about is doing a "wrap up" at your shows this is were at the end of your demo you go back through the list of products that you just used. She says that this has increased her sales. I will definatley (sp?) be trying this at my next few shows. I almost feel like a dummy from not thinking of this one on my own.

Where did you get this CD? On the supply order form?

Such a simple little thing. I can easily see this increasing sales as there are so many great products that some people forget what they wanted!

I bought through the trading post here. If you would like I could post my notes here.

Last edited:
That sounds like a great CD. Do you mean just go back through and tell everyone the products used? Sorry I'm being dense today! It makes sense though, maybe to pick everything back up to show them one last time before they fill out their order.

That's right. "So i would just like to recap real quick what we did today, We cooked our recipe today on the Large round stone item # 1370 for $25.50, we chopped the chicken with the food chopper item #2585 for $28.50 and so on"

I am new at using chefsuccess. What is and where is the trading post? I would be very interested in this "making your kitchen shows sparkle." Thanks a bunch!

KimberleePowell said:
I am new at using chefsuccess. What is and where is the trading post? I would be very interested in this "making your kitchen shows sparkle." Thanks a bunch!

The trading post is here on the main forums page. It may even be on the supply order form list. Sorry I can't be more helpful then that.

This CD is great-I just borrowed it from my Director! At tonight's show I am going to do the recap of products, plus talk about the Best Buy of the Month. That product can be whatever you want to be-an add-on item. I'm using the Easy Opener ($3.50 value) at the product that you need this month. Especially with summer bbq's and lots of outside eating and drinking, this tool is great for opening bottles, etc. I'll let you'all know how it goes!
Suzy in Texas

Related to How Can a Product Recap Boost Your Sales at Shows?

1. How often should I clean my Pampered Chef products?

It is recommended to clean your Pampered Chef products after each use to maintain their quality and extend their lifespan.

2. Can I use abrasive cleaners on my Pampered Chef products?

No, it is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners on Pampered Chef products as they can damage the surface and affect their performance.

3. How do I remove tough stains or residue from my Pampered Chef products?

You can use a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap to gently scrub away tough stains or residue on your Pampered Chef products. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive tools.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's label or instructions for specific care instructions.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

Pampered Chef stoneware can be cleaned with hot water and a scraper or brush. Avoid using soap or detergent, as it can be absorbed into the stoneware and affect its performance. For tougher stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to create a paste and gently scrub the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies