• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Giving Out Your Merrill Calendars?

In summary, the author is looking for ideas on how to give out Merrill calendars and is considering selling them, giving them away as host gifts, or using them themselves.
Jess_K
Ok so I bought some of the Merrill calendars.. I'm not sure who or how I'm going to give them out. I gave a few to my Aunts and one to a great customer..but I'm looking for better ideas and more ideas to get people interested in having one.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

I'm using them as a host gift. People have to host a show to get one.

I'm offering them to hosts. Since I don't like to receive unwanted calendars, I'm letting my hosts know that they are optional. Any left when I finish with December shows will be offered through my newsletter on a first-come, first-served basis.

Same, as host gifts!

Does anyone have a calendar they want to sell to me? I just wanted one for myself. I'm slowing down with my business for a bit and didn't want to order a bunch just to get one for myself. Thanks!

I have been offering them to anyone who books a show in December. But I like giving them the option of taking it or not. I'd rather have them use it or pass it on for someone else to use. If I don't give them all away, I'll give them to the first January hosts.Did you see there is one available on ebay? Totally not recommending to buy there, it's $10!

I bought mine from a friend who ordered a whole bunch at conference.

I am giving them as host gifts through the end of the year. I usually take a calendar and a SB and let the host choose which they want.

A PC friend of mine takes them to her vendor shows and has been selling them for $5 each!

Ooh- the vendor show is a good idea. I don't have so many shows before the end of the year that I'll need all of mine.

1. How can I get a Merrill calendar from Pampered Chef?

To get a Merrill calendar from Pampered Chef, you can either host a Pampered Chef party and earn it as a hostess gift, or you can purchase it directly from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I purchase the Merrill calendar online?

Yes, the Merrill calendar is available for purchase online through a Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply search for a consultant in your area and place your order through their website.

3. How much does the Merrill calendar cost?

The price of the Merrill calendar may vary depending on the current promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, on average, the calendar costs around $25.

4. What is the difference between the regular Pampered Chef calendar and the Merrill calendar?

The regular Pampered Chef calendar features recipes and kitchen tips, while the Merrill calendar includes exclusive recipes and tips from Merrill, a well-known food blogger and Pampered Chef recipe developer.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef product credit to purchase the Merrill calendar?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef product credit to purchase the Merrill calendar. However, please note that product credits cannot be used towards tax or shipping costs associated with the calendar purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • crisbm103