• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are the Garden and Patio/Home Shows Going??

In summary, the garden and patio/home shows provide a targeted audience for Pampered Chef to showcase their kitchen tools and cooking demonstrations. At these events, customers can expect to see a variety of products on display and enjoy live cooking demonstrations. Exclusive deals and promotions are also available, and products can be purchased at the shows with the option for shipping. The shows also offer the opportunity to see the products in action and learn new cooking techniques through live demonstrations.
tada
Anyone done one this year? I'd love to hear your results and suggestions. I've got one the weekend of March 16th.

Tracie

Hey Tracie,

I have one the same weekend! I hope I can get ready for it!! My life has been crazy!!!

I'm planning on giving away a triffle bowl (I earned one so I bought one w/my samples) for my drawing. I'm going to take a 13" tv w/a built-in DVD to play the new DVD.

I'll be displaying mostly all the new products w/some of our clasics. I hope I get some good leads.

Best of Luck w/yours.

I have one on Sunday. I did one in Janaury and it was terrible!! But this one is at a place that I have gotten some great leads in the past!

Related to How Are the Garden and Patio/Home Shows Going??

1. How do the garden and patio/home shows benefit Pampered Chef?

The garden and patio/home shows provide an excellent opportunity for Pampered Chef to showcase our products to a targeted audience. These events attract people who are interested in home and outdoor living, making it the perfect platform for us to promote our kitchen tools and cooking demonstrations.

2. What can I expect to see at the garden and patio/home shows?

At these shows, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products on display, including our latest releases and customer favorites. We also offer live cooking demonstrations where you can see our products in action and learn new recipes.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions available at the garden and patio/home shows?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and promotions available at these events. Be sure to stop by our booth to see what offers we have available and take advantage of the discounts and specials.

4. Can I purchase products at the garden and patio/home shows?

Absolutely! Our products are available for purchase at the shows, and you can take them home with you right away. We also offer the option to place orders and have them shipped directly to your home if you prefer.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the garden and patio/home shows?

Yes, we have live cooking demonstrations throughout the day at our booth. Our consultants will be showcasing our products and sharing delicious recipes for you to try at home. It's a great opportunity to see our products in action and learn new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DEBBI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • crazy4dabug