• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Sample of Pampered Chef Newsletters?

In summary, Dave uses Joy's TastyTidbits service and Carolyn uses Mike's Email Design's Newsletter Service. Lots of people use both services and they are all great.
RMDave
Gold Member
I'd like to see what types of newsletters are being used.

Thanks,
[email protected]

RMDave said:
I'd like to see what types of newsletters are being used.

Thanks,
[email protected]

Lots of us use Joy's TastyTidbits service. Go check her out at http://www.tastytidbits.net

Thanks keith. You most definitely ARE an all around great guy.

I use Mike's too....looks like you had one sent already. =)

I second Tasty Tidbits.

Did you get to see a sample of the tasty Tidbits? It is great and I have gotten a lot of response from using it.
Affordable too!

I don't believe that I have seen it Mary ... I've seen a lot of them. After a while they blend together LOL

I'm running late & haven't finished April's, but I just sent you a test copy of March's. ;)

Just sent you a sample of mine. It's nothing fancy, but it works for me.

Received your's Sheila. Thanks so much. I didn't receive your's Rae :(Give it another try?[email protected]

Hey Dave -
Wanted to introduce myself as I believe we are on the same team...is your ADv Director KS from South Florida?
Anyway - I will email you the newsletter I use - it's coming from [email protected]

Hey Carolyn, yes KS is my AD ... glad to meet you :)Thanks so much for the sample newsletter.

Dave, will you be at conference?

dannyzmom said:
Dave, will you be at conference?

I will not be at NC .. The timing isn't right for me emotionally this year. Next year, sure .. this year .. not so good for Me.

Hugs,

I would love to see some of the different newsletters too. Thanks!

[email protected]

RMDave said:
I will not be at NC .. The timing isn't right for me emotionally this year. Next year, sure .. this year .. not so good for Me.

Hugs,

Sorry to hear that - looking forward to meeting you at next year's NC!

Sorry about that, Dave. I suffer from intermittent FFS (Fat Finger Syndrom) which causes me to occasionally type an email address incorrectly. It's on its way to you now.

To others who are looking for samples to be sent to you, I'd recommend you hop over to the sites and request a Sample sent to you. This way- you have control over getting it and no one has to keep sending out emails to a dozen other people who come along wanting it too. ;) *this is not meant to be snarky. I just know that if one or two people want it, others will, and not everyone realizes you can get samples from the sites directly. *

Go to http://www.tastytidbits.net/main/testdrive.htm or to Mike's My Email Design's site and request a sample. (the links I put in this message take you right to the sample request pages)

I don't know of the other newsletter services out there..but these are the two top-ones I am aware of. I use Mike's.

Thanks to everybody who helped me out. I've made my decision already. Although there were some really terrific newsletters out there, I decided to go with Mike's which was everything I was specifically looking for.You all are the best. Again, thanks fo ryour help!

Dave- make sure you put down the name of the person who sent it to you as referral. They get credit towards their subscription. :)of course- if you don't KNOW their name, you can always use mine! ;)

Actually, Bobbi, I did ... It wasn't you but I still love ya!

1. Can I request a sample from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can request a sample from Pampered Chef by contacting a consultant or filling out a sample request form on our website.

2. How do I know what samples are available?

You can see a list of available samples on our website or by contacting a consultant directly.

3. Is there a cost for requesting a sample?

There is no cost for requesting a sample. However, some samples may have a small shipping fee.

4. How long does it take to receive a sample?

The time it takes to receive a sample may vary depending on your location and the availability of the sample. However, most samples are shipped within 1-2 weeks.

5. Can I request a specific sample?

You can request a specific sample, but availability may vary. It is best to contact a consultant to inquire about specific samples before submitting a request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristyH
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KristyH
  • Rachelle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies