• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About $750 for a Bridal Expo?

In summary, the woman is trying to decide if she should do an expo with a company that charges a lot of money for a booth. She speaks to another company that she found online and they were willing to offer her a booth for $300. The woman also spoke to Roz, who told her that the tables for the expo usually cost $750.
soonerchef
Okay, I see everyone talking about $100, $250 etc (which I would jump for a bridal fair at that price), for a bridal expo but how about $750? I am outside of St. Louis and the biggest bridal show is held 4-5 times per year by this company that charges these outrageous fees! I would love to do a booth there but, my-oh-my, that is a lot of money. Granted that does include advertising in the STL Post Dispatch for 3 months prior (Sunday paper only) but the show is only one day for 6 hours and they do always have at least 500 brides, the one in January had 700. They only provide one 6 foot table but you do get a list of all of the brides and their address. So, would you do it?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Have you tried to contact the company that is hosting it and sells the booths? I only ask because the expo that I am doing usually charges either $750 for a single or $900 for a double, but when they called me after I filled out an info thing online, for Pampered Chef people it was only $300 for a table because we're not considered a major vendor. Even on the contract, I had to change it and put that it was per someone's request because they don't have separate contracts.

Hmmmm, interesting. So, what qualifies as a major vendor? I wonder if my friend who is a photgrapher (she just started her business) knew that as well. She did pay the $750 for a show in February. So, maybe is it priced as type of vendor or just major vendor, i.e. Foley's, David's Bridal, Macy's, etc...?

soonerchef said:
Hmmmm, interesting. So, what qualifies as a major vendor? I wonder if my friend who is a photgrapher (she just started her business) knew that as well. She did pay the $750 for a show in February. So, maybe is it priced as type of vendor or just major vendor, i.e. Foley's, David's Bridal, Macy's, etc...?

The woman that I spoke with didn't really define a major vendor, but it does make sense because places like David's Bridal, and the bigger retail stores and photographers and whatnot are really going to get more business from the brides than us from the registry. That's the way that I looked at it when she mentioned it. Plus, the brides are going to be looking more for the vendors that do such things for their weddings because there is more involvement from the company.

I know that I'm trying to say, but I am having a hard time wording it.

our fairs here are expensive too...our fairs here are 600 or 700 usually for just one day. I would suggest find one or two more consultants to split costs with you.

Carly--I'm guessing you spoke to Roz? :p

I had the same experience. Tables go for $750, but we got it for $350.

I called another company and declined because they weren't willing to budge, but then they called me with a last minute cancellation and we got a table there for $300.

Just ask if they can knock it down. The worst they can say is no.

LOL! Yes, in fact I did speak to Roz!
Did you do an expo yet with them?

DebbieJ said:
Carly--I'm guessing you spoke to Roz? :p

I had the same experience. Tables go for $750, but we got it for $350.

I called another company and declined because they weren't willing to budge, but then they called me with a last minute cancellation and we got a table there for $300.

Just ask if they can knock it down. The worst they can say is no.

Yes, my director and I did one in February. We each got about 50 leads.

And we each have 100 leftover packets of bridal info! :p

We underestimated from Roz's number and STILL have tons of packets left.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, my director and I did one in February. We each got about 50 leads.

And we each have 100 leftover packets of bridal info! :p

We underestimated from Roz's number and STILL have tons of packets left.

Wow. If you don't mind me asking, I'm not doing one until July... what are you putting in the packets?

1. What is the purpose of the $750 Bridal Expo?

The $750 Bridal Expo is a promotional event where Pampered Chef consultants can showcase our products and services to soon-to-be-married couples and their families. It is a great opportunity to generate new leads and make sales.

2. How much does it cost to participate in the Bridal Expo?

The cost to participate in the Bridal Expo is $750. This fee covers the cost of booth space, promotional materials, and other expenses associated with the event.

3. Will there be any competition at the Bridal Expo?

No, our booth will be the only one representing Pampered Chef at the Bridal Expo. This gives us a unique opportunity to stand out and make a lasting impression on potential customers.

4. What can I expect to gain from participating in the Bridal Expo?

Participating in the Bridal Expo can have multiple benefits for your Pampered Chef business. It can help you reach a new audience, increase brand awareness, generate leads, and make sales. It is also a great opportunity to network with other vendors and potentially form partnerships.

5. How do I sign up for the Bridal Expo?

To sign up for the Bridal Expo, please reach out to your team leader or contact our customer service department. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you secure your spot at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • kearstin