• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Pampered Chef Discount Is About to Expire

In summary, the host's Pampered Chef discount is a special offer that allows the host of a Pampered Chef party to receive a discount on their purchase. To redeem the discount, a special promo code or link provided by the Pampered Chef consultant must be used at checkout. The expiration date of the discount is determined by the consultant and typically expires within a few weeks after the party date. The discount cannot be combined with other offers, and missing the deadline to use it will result in the loss of the discount.
sivlepa
I was wondering what you all do when a host's year discount is about to expire.
Do you call? emai;? send out a note with a catalogue?

What seems most effective?

ALL OF THE ABOVE is what I would do!!!

I actually just called a few past hosts yesterday. One was happy that I called and told me she couldn't do a show right now but she wanted to stay in touch. I left a few messages, and I spoke to one lady that said she has the stuff she bought from her last show in her basement and hardly uses it.:eek: I asked if she needed ideas or if she had any questions about it and she said no.
Call your past hosts. Some will appreciate the fact that you wanted them to keep getting their discounts!

What is the host's Pampered Chef discount?

The host's Pampered Chef discount is a special offer that allows the host of a Pampered Chef party to receive a discount on their purchase. This discount can vary, but it is typically a percentage off the total purchase or a certain dollar amount off.

How can I redeem my host's Pampered Chef discount?

To redeem your host's Pampered Chef discount, you will need to use a special promo code or link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. This code or link will apply the discount to your order at checkout.

When does the host's Pampered Chef discount expire?

The expiration date of the host's Pampered Chef discount is determined by the consultant who is hosting the party. Typically, this discount will expire within a few weeks after the party date, so it's important to use it before it expires.

Can I combine the host's Pampered Chef discount with other offers?

Typically, the host's Pampered Chef discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check with your consultant to see if any exceptions apply.

What happens if I miss the deadline to use my host's Pampered Chef discount?

If you miss the deadline to use your host's Pampered Chef discount, unfortunately, you will no longer be able to use it. It's important to keep track of the expiration date and use the discount before it expires to take advantage of the savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LuvStoneware
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • sailortena