• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show in Germany: Questions & Answers

In summary, the guest orders have to be shipped to each guest's mailing address, and paying individual shipping may seem high, but it is worth it when stationed overseas.
Darcy
Gold Member
Hello,

I have a consultant who has asked about someone hosting a show who lives on base in Germany. This is all very new to me.
Could someone please let me know how this works.
Is there a difference in shipping?
Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Thanks so much

Leggy, I think your phone's ringing.

Just bumming up. looking for help.
Thanks

Look on the back of a receipt ... I think they charge direct shipping and then some for APO addresses.

Sheila will probably give you a good answer, but since she's in Japan, she's probably already in bed. She'll probably see this later today.

No worries; it's as easy as hosting a show in the states. Will send you this in email, but posting for any others as well.

The hosts address will be her miltary post office box address (orders are sent via USPS not Fed-Ex). In Germany the 'city and state' is APO, AE. The zip code will be five digit, just like here.

Because of regulatory and customs restrictions, the guest orders have to be shipped to each guest's mailing address. Paying individual shipping may seem high, but when you're stationed overseas, you're used to it. (I strongly advise against trying to have everything shipped to the host. She could get questioned about it.)

There is no tax on orders being shipped to APO addresses.

(I know there are quite a few APO consultants on here, so they may add some more info.)

leggy

Darcy said:
Just bumming up. looking for help.
Thanks

No need to be a bum ;) I knew Leggy would help out. :)

KG, you must have telepathy or something.

I have been off CS for about a week (fell on my noggin'). I've been dreading signing back on because I knew there would be pages of posts....and I would want to read every one of them!:rolleyes:

I am behind in school and really don't have to time to be on here today...but I couldn't resist signing in anyway (classic homework avoidance behavoir!). Anyway, you must have been 'sending' me a message.;)

OMG, I did not check my spelling. Sorry about that,it was at 5:30 am when I posted. Thanks for the assistance. That was the answer I needed. This board is wonderful!

legacypc46 said:
KG, you must have telepathy or something.

I have been off CS for about a week (fell on my noggin'). I've been dreading signing back on because I knew there would be pages of posts....and I would want to read every one of them!:rolleyes:

I am behind in school and really don't have to time to be on here today...but I couldn't resist signing in anyway (classic homework avoidance behavoir!). Anyway, you must have been 'sending' me a message.;)

[cue music]Twilight Zone Theme

It's that cosmic connection we have. ;)

[/cue music]

Well, I would have to agree, it is a twilight-zone kind of connection. ;)

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show in Germany?

Hosting a show in Germany allows you to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and learn new cooking techniques and recipes using our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. How do I go about hosting a show in Germany?

Simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of setting a date, inviting guests, and preparing for the show.

3. Can I host a show in Germany if I don't speak German?

Yes, you can still host a show in Germany even if you don't speak German. Our consultants are trained to conduct shows in multiple languages and can provide translation assistance if needed.

4. What types of products are available for purchase at a show in Germany?

We offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items at our shows in Germany. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

5. Are there any special incentives for hosting a show in Germany?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a show in Germany, we offer special host rewards including free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles. Your consultant can provide more information on the current incentives available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sprinklesteen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66