• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Home Show for a New Resident - Any Ideas?

In summary, a woman who won a free cooking show at a home show an hour away wants to do one for the expert summarizer. However, she is having a hard time finding people to host and needs help coming up with ideas. Suggestions include reaching out to people she knows through her business, family, and previous residence, as well as encouraging invites to bring a friend and participating online. Other ideas include displaying products on a fence and incorporating a housewarming party.
milkangel
i did a home show an hour a way and a lady won a free cooking show and really wants to do one for me. but she just moved to her home here a while back and does not know that meany people and also she sells a product typ thing like spa stuff can not remember the name and she is having a hard time with that finding psople to host and i know he really wants to do the show for me but she needs ideas for names. How do i help her? I want this show for april. i have 4 than Any one have this happen to you? how did you work this type of person? HELP :) !!!!!

I would think it would be hard enough to stand on a fence without doing a show on one.

Last edited:
WHAT ABOUT:
- People from the places she does business
- Her neighbors (great way to get to know them)
- Contacts through her kids
- Neighbors from her previous residence
- Encourage invites to bring a friend (maybe offer a small incentive)
- Contacts through her spouse
- Co-workers
- The customers that she has through her business

Just give her the 50 in 5 handout and it will help her to brainstorm

It's a really scary thing that I had exactly the same thought KG expressed.Jenna's ideas are great. Remind her, too, that people will want to see her new house. Plus, she can invite people to participate online if you have a website.

raebates said:
It's a really scary thing that I had exactly the same thought KG expressed.

Jenna's ideas are great. Remind her, too, that people will want to see her new house. Plus, she can invite people to participate online if you have a website.

I have a Host in April who is Hosting JUST for that reason! - to show off her house AND meet her NEW neighbors!:D

I was thinking maybe you could line the items up on the fence...as a display.... It would be hard to do a show balancing on a fence, though.

raebates said:
It's a really scary thing that I had exactly the same thought KG expressed.Jenna's ideas are great. Remind her, too, that people will want to see her new house. Plus, she can invite people to participate online if you have a website.
stefani2 said:
I have a Host in April who is Hosting JUST for that reason! - to show off her house AND meet her NEW neighbors!:D
Not that surprising. I'd wanna show up just to watch the balancing act. I'm picturing a Señor Wences bit with the dishes spinning on sticks. "'sawright!"

Last edited:
Housewarming parties are always a reason for people to come!! And I actually had the same thoughts as Rae and KG about your post title!!! He,he,he,he,he,he :D

1. How do I invite new residents to host a Pampered Chef home show?

To invite new residents to host a home show, you can reach out to your local real estate agents or property managers and offer to provide a welcome gift for new residents. You can also ask your current customers for referrals to new residents in their neighborhoods.

2. What are some incentives for new residents to host a home show?

Some popular incentives for new residents to host a home show include free products or discounts, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on their show's sales. You can also offer to donate a portion of the sales to a local charity of their choice.

3. How should I structure the home show for new residents?

To make the home show more appealing to new residents, you can incorporate fun and interactive elements such as cooking demonstrations, games, and raffles. You can also tailor the products and recipes to fit the needs and interests of new residents, such as quick and easy meals for busy professionals or family-friendly recipes for parents.

4. Can I offer virtual home shows for new residents?

Yes, you can offer virtual home shows for new residents who may prefer to host a show online. You can use video conferencing platforms like Zoom to demonstrate products and interact with guests virtually. You can also offer the same incentives and structure as an in-person show.

5. How can I make the home show experience special for new residents?

To make the home show experience special for new residents, you can provide them with a personalized welcome gift or a special discount on their first purchase. You can also offer to help them customize their kitchen and cooking tools to fit their needs and offer tips and suggestions for using the products during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • msmileyface