• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Persuading a Teacher to Join Your Biz: Tips & Ideas

In summary, a full-time teacher is interested in doing Pampered Chef but is concerned about her time. She can either take her calendar and put all her personal/family obligations on it and see if she has any time left that she would be comfortable doing shows, or ask her teammate if she would be interested in joining.
milkangel
I have a party on friday and I aske dmy host ifshe would be interested in the biz. she is not sure becuse she is a full time teacher. any ideas for me to say to her about joining and being a teacher? how meany f you are teachers and do this biz full time part time or others. she was sorta interested in this but she has not ben to a show for such a long time. so what can i say or do?

Bring it up again at her party before you actually do it. Say something like, "Watch what I do. It is so easy to do Pampered Chef and work another full time job. Remember that you work when YOU want and how often YOU want to. YOU make YOUR schedule." I do not remember the exact figure but I think it is over 50% of consultants have a full time job besides doing Pampered Chef. Not to mention that if she is off in the summer, it is a great time to have this opportunity to supplement her income. Then ask her again after her party. Just simply ask if she thinks she could do what you do? Make sure she has info about becoming a consultant and remind her about the kit credit.

I always mention that there are people who do PC as a break from their day jobs.

I do PC around my day/night/evening/weekend job.

It really IS "your life your way." I can work as much or as little as I want.

My current "weekend" show will be closing around $1,700. That's a $400 paycheck for 2 hours of work and of course, a ton of paperwork whenever I can find time for it!

I have a FT teacher on my team. She actually beat me in sales in July. She's on fire with her biz. She loves that she can work it hard in the summer and now during the school year can take it down a notch but still keep it going at her own pace.

Another teammate works 60-70 hr/wk job. She had time concerns before she signed up so I told her to take her calendar for the next month and put all her personal/family obligations on it. Then I told her to see if she had any time left that she'd feel comfortable doing shows. She was very surprised to find 4 different dates in that month---and she signed. She's also one of my best performers on the team.

Find out why she would be interested in the biz. What would she like about it...what does she hope to gain....then let her know how she can do it while still working her FT job. Break her "desire" down into small goals. Maybe 1 show a wk would get her there or 1 show every other week.

I am a full-time teacher and joined almost 6 years ago, to have adult conversation outside of my husband. I wanted to get out and meet people and have fun. As a teacher, my organization skills really make it easy to do this business. I'd be glad to share any tips if she would like.

1. How do I approach a teacher about joining my business?

When approaching a teacher about joining your business, it's important to be respectful and professional. Start by explaining why you think they would be a good fit for your team and how their skills and knowledge could benefit the business. Make sure to also highlight any specific benefits or incentives that your business offers for teachers.

2. What are some effective ways to persuade a teacher to join my business?

One effective way to persuade a teacher to join your business is to offer them a trial run or a sample of your products. This will allow them to see the quality of your products and experience the benefits firsthand. Additionally, you can share success stories and testimonials from other teachers who have joined your business to showcase the potential for growth and success.

3. How can I address any concerns or objections a teacher may have about joining my business?

If a teacher expresses concerns or objections about joining your business, it's important to listen to their feedback and address their concerns. Be honest and transparent about any potential challenges and offer solutions or resources to support them. You can also connect them with other teachers in your business who can share their experiences and address any doubts or hesitations.

4. Is it appropriate to approach a teacher during school hours about my business?

No, it is not appropriate to approach a teacher during school hours about your business. Teachers are busy during the school day and it's important to respect their time and focus on their students. Instead, try to schedule a meeting or conversation outside of school hours or during a designated break time.

5. What can I offer a teacher to entice them to join my business?

There are a variety of incentives you can offer to entice a teacher to join your business. This could include discounts or free products, flexible hours to accommodate their teaching schedule, or opportunities for professional development and leadership within the business. You can also highlight the potential for additional income and the community and support system within your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies