• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Fundraiser for Children's Ministry: What Do I Need to Know?

In summary, Jennifer is offering to do a cooking show for a children's ministry in exchange for a percentage of the sales. Other than that, she recommends doing a search for other ideas, preparing a budget, and keeping 5% for herself.
amy07
Ok, so whether you guys like it or not, all of you are my trainers!;) SO, in making my 3 calls last night, I got a woman who wants to do a fundraiser for the children's ministry at her church. I know that they get a percentage of the sales in lieu of hostess benefits, and that my commission is reduced, BUT what else do I need to do to prepare for this? Do I approach it like a normal show? Also, do most of you forfeit your commission to help the cause? Also, what extra "host coaching" is necessary?
Thanks for all of the wonderful suggestions I'm sure you guys have!:D :D :D

I would do a search for "fundraiser" and see all of the threads that are already around... there is so much info out there!

You can do it as a cooking show, a catalog show. or a combo of both.

Like Jennifer said, do a search and you'll find plenty of info.

FYI: To make it more attractive for the org, I usually donate my commission, because I'll get bookings and other leads from the show. Good luck!

AJPratt said:
FYI: To make it more attractive for the org, I usually donate my commission, because I'll get bookings and other leads from the show. Good luck!

That's what I was thinking......

Just remember your initial costs for catalogs, etc...and the time you put into it. Also, some people give small prizes for top seller, etc... I would think about keeping 5% for yourself.

But don't donate all of it. After all, you do have to buy catalogs and supplies.

My max donation is an extra 10%, making it a 25% profit for the organization. I increase my donation as their sales increase. Work with the organization to see what their goals are.

Related to Hosting a Fundraiser for Children's Ministry: What Do I Need to Know?

1. What is the process for hosting a fundraiser for children's ministry?

The first step is to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a fundraiser for children's ministry. They will work with you to schedule a date, send you the necessary materials, and guide you through the entire process.

2. What types of fundraisers are available for children's ministry?

Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers for children's ministry: a traditional fundraiser, where guests can purchase products and a percentage of the sales will go towards the ministry, and a virtual fundraiser, where guests can shop online and the ministry will receive a percentage of the sales.

3. How much money can be raised through a fundraiser for children's ministry?

The amount of money that can be raised depends on the number of guests, the total sales, and the percentage that will go towards the ministry. On average, fundraisers can raise anywhere from $200 to $1000 for children's ministry.

4. Are there any costs associated with hosting a fundraiser for children's ministry?

There are no upfront costs for hosting a fundraiser for children's ministry with Pampered Chef. The only cost that may be incurred is the shipping fee for any products that are ordered, which can be covered by the ministry or the guests.

5. Can I customize the fundraiser to fit the needs of my children's ministry?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for fundraisers. Your consultant can work with you to choose products that align with your ministry's values and goals, and can also provide additional resources such as fundraising flyers and social media graphics to promote the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies