• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Coach in a Week: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the host is having a show with her direct sales girl and another lady. The host is having competition, but she is happy because she is related to the other lady.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
How do you Host Coach in that amount of time?
I have a lady who spoke to me on Saturday, I gave her a book, etc.
Well, Tuesday she calls and leaves a message for me to call her, I didn't have the chance (going through a close death, birthdays, etc).
So, she sees DH at our boys' practice and tells him, "Please have her call me, I wanna do a show".
This morning while I am walking out to go to the funeral, she calls.
She wants to do a show Friday :eek:
I am very excited, she sounds enthusiastic.
But, what do I do in less than a week.

Drop her packet off in person and HC her face to face! imho

As long as she can invite a lot of people, time really doesn't matter.

I was in my 4th month and I like host coaching face to face when my host said she needs to move her show up, I said okay but when, she said Saturday - Dec 3, well this was Wednseday, November 30. I showed her everything that was in my host booklet and she said okay I will get on the phone today. At the show she had 11 people and $310 in sales and then when we closed on Tuesday of the next week, she had $558 in total sales and 1 bookings - not to bad.

As for the foof at the show, I told her I didn't time to find a brand new recipe and she said that was okay for me to do the same recipe that I did at the last show because it was great and she wanted more of it.

These are sometimes the best shows!!! I just had one who booked off a show on a monday, wanted her party that next friday. she got on the phone and called everyone. at her party she had 9 people, 2 bkgs, 1 recruit and some outside orders!!

It was great, and soooo much fun too.

Good luck, make something simple that you don't need to stress out for! like a dessert pizza

Hand deliver the host packaage and go over everything you would normally do in one visit. Urge her to call the guest to invite them. She can follow up with the invite as a reminder. If she is this excited to hurry up and do it, I do not think you will have to worry about her much. I did this one time with abour 1 1/2 between booking and show and it turned out to be awesome b/c the host was so excited about it her enthusiasm(?splg) spilled over to her guest and outside orders.

I just sent out invites Today for a show next Saturday....meaning the invitees will get them less than a week before the show - but the host is also sending out email invitations to everyone, and will call them! I thing if the host is excited, it should be a good show - for one thing,it's less than a week, so people won't forget they were invited, and most will already know for sure their schedule - so there will be more definite "yes" and "no" rsvp's! (none of those "Well, I'll have to wait and see, I don't know the kid's, husband, etc...schedule yet)
Just let your host know what she needs to do to make the show a success! Tell her "Just do what I say, and your show will be successful!" (taken from Belinda Ellsworth!)

I'm in the same boat ... plus!I just did an expo. Had my mom helping me. Two ladies came up to look and chat and realized that it was my mom sitting there. It turns out one of the ladies & my mom went to GRADE SCHOOL together! She booked a show on the spot! Yay me; right?

Well, she calls me a few days later and it seems the date we agreed on doesn't really work for her. The next date she mentions doesn't work for me. So we agree on a third date and that's this Thursday 10/26.

Ok, so I got the packet ready; speedy mailed it to her (not in my immediate area) and called to follow up and begin HC'ing. Well she is very excited. Has already called tons of people to come... Yay again; right?

Well, it turns out she is having another direct sales girl that night along w/ me.:eek: Competition? Nope. She sells Linen's & such...
Now what?!? How do I do this? I can't possibly talk for an hour & a half to get everything said w/o pushing this other girl under the rug?

I think it will be a good show. They are older ladies, divorced or single, disposable cash, fun, party'rs... I can use some advice and/or comments from others who have sailed this ship before...:confused:

Thanks

chefkeri said:
Well, it turns out she is having another direct sales girl that night along w/ me.:eek: Competition? Nope. She sells Linen's & such...
Now what?!? How do I do this? I can't possibly talk for an hour & a half to get everything said w/o pushing this other girl under the rug?

I think it will be a good show. They are older ladies, divorced or single, disposable cash, fun, party'rs... I can use some advice and/or comments from others who have sailed this ship before...:confused:

Thanks

I would do an express show and focus on the holiday gift-giving ideas as well as mentioning that if they book a show in November you will show them amazing things to do with turkey leftovers (search the file section for turkey and look at the turkey_booklet).

Wow, you girls have me pumped!
I will be HC her tomorrow in person.
I will call her today to see what her expectations are, etc.

The hardest part is getting an excited host! I had one show where I mailed out a packet weeks before and for some reason there were NO invites in it. Host calls me 5 days before asking where they are. I dropped them off, she passed them out and it was an AWESOME show!

GOOD LUCK!

I just booked a show today for the 6th of November. I think that's pretty good timing but we'll see. I actually like the idea of having less time because then I know I have to do those HC calls ON TIME! Sometimes when I have a month or so between shows it bites me in the butt because I wait too long or forget. This should be a really good show but we'll see! Good luck to all you last minute show holders!

~Kristen

Well I talked w/ her today, and she has NEVER been to a PC show, and obviously never hosted one.
She just thought Friday, just because, so we are gonna work on a date.
I would rather do it in November so that I can get my sails up!
I am reaching for the $1250!

Good for you for taking the bull by the horns!

Related to Hosting a Coach in a Week: Tips & Tricks

1. What is "Hosting a Coach in a Week"?

"Hosting a Coach in a Week" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to host a virtual cooking party with one of our trained coaches for a week. You and your guests will have the opportunity to learn new recipes and kitchen tips while earning free products.

2. How do I sign up to host a coach in a week?

To sign up for "Hosting a Coach in a Week", you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will assist you in scheduling a week for your virtual cooking party and provide you with all the necessary information.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a coach in a week?

Hosting a coach in a week offers many benefits such as learning new recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and earning free products. It also allows you to connect with friends and family virtually, making it a fun and convenient way to host a cooking party.

4. How many guests can I invite to my virtual cooking party?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your virtual cooking party. We recommend inviting at least 10 guests to ensure a successful party and maximize your chances of earning free products.

5. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for "Hosting a Coach in a Week"?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for "Hosting a Coach in a Week". Our coaches will provide a list of ingredients and kitchen tools needed for each recipe, and they will also offer alternatives for dietary restrictions. All you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access to join the virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies