• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Benefits for July & August

Have you ever thought of creating flyers for selling the host specials? I would love to have something to give to my hosts as an incentive. What do you think?In summary, the July and August specials will be announced at conference, with July being announced next month. The July special is typically Chillzanne, and there may be more than one 60% off item. The current catalog is in effect until September 1st. Last year, the July special was any Chillzanne piece at 60% off, and the August special was stainless steel bowls. The Spring/Summer season runs from March-August and the Fall/Winter season runs from September-February. The upcoming promotions schedule will be included in the November 200
Mystik
I should know this answer, but I don't, so I'm asking all you wonderful ladies, and men, hoping you'll know. Do you know when the July and August specials will be announced? I am doing a craft fair at the end of May and was thinking one of those Bargain flyers with June, July and August specials would be handy to have on the table.

I also would like to know in case I would want to order something during KEM. I am in my 3rd SS month and plan to order the Ice Cream SAndwich maker since that is the guest special for June. Does anyone remember what they were last year for a possibility?:)

August will be part of the Fall/Winter season, and a new catalog, they won't anounce the special until conference. We should know about July next month, they try to keep us two months ahead.

July usually seems to be Chillzanne, and seeing as we have a new piece this season, I would be willing to bet the Sectional Server will be the 60% off piece. They seem to be offering more than one 60% off item, so maybe something else will be too. This is purely speculation, I have absolutely no "real idea" of what it will be.:confused: But, hope that helps!

The current catalog is in effect until September 1, not August 1. I would bet that they announce July and August specials in May. Since the new catalog and new products will be announced at Conference, we will have July and August to order/earn our samples then they take effect in September.

Last YearLast year the July special was any Chillzane piece at 60% off. I don't remember what August was. Also last year the sell-a-thon to earn new products was during June. I am hoping that if they were going to have it in June they would have told us by now!! Also three years ago they moved the season beginning from February 1st to March 1st making it end August 31st instead of July 31st. Hope this helps! I think it is only to our benefit to have as many possible monthly host specials available so hosts have more to choose from!

Gillian Wright
Consultant #417481
Wasilla, Alaska
$142 away from my mid-season stuff!!

Thanks for all the answers! :)

Last August the hostess special was the stainless steel bowls. Since we just had that in March I've got no idea what the August one this year could be.

As soon as they announce the new specials, I will be updating my "Do You Love a Bargain" flyer for those months.... you can get to them at www.tastytidbits.net/flyers.htm

Joy, thank you for always sharing these flyers!

ShanaSmith said:
August will be part of the Fall/Winter season, and a new catalog, they won't anounce the special until conference. We should know about July next month, they try to keep us two months ahead.
Did something change?

As far as I can I can recall, the Spring/Summer season runs from March-August, and the Fall/Winter season runs from September-February. Was this changed?

Also, I do recall seeing something in print last year that HO would try to keep us informed about specials 3 months ahead. When this actually happens it's great! I love knowing what's coming so early. Hopefully we'll know what July and August will be by May. :)

In the November 2005 Consultant News it had the upcoming 2006 promotions schedule.

Monthly Host and Guest Special will be in the Consultant news issues as follows:

Jan/Feb in Nov issue
Mar/Apr in Special Edition
May/Jun in March issue
Jul/Aug in May issue
Sept/Oct in Special Edition
Nov/Dec in Sept issue

I hope this is what you were looking for!

Thanks RayDay, just what I needed. :)

Joy- I'm lovin' those flyers! They are too cute and a great booking tool!

I'm using them from now on! I appreciate you sharing.

1. What are the hostess benefits for July & August?

The hostess benefits for July & August include a special hostess gift, double free product credit, and the chance to earn discounted items and exclusive products.

2. How can I qualify for these hostess benefits?

To qualify for the July & August hostess benefits, you must host a Pampered Chef party or virtual party with at least $200 in guest sales and one booking.

3. Is there a limit to how much free product credit I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how much free product credit you can earn during the July & August hostess promotion. The more sales and bookings you have, the more free products you can choose.

4. Can I combine the July & August hostess benefits with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the July & August hostess benefits with any other promotions or discounts that are currently available.

5. How long do I have to redeem my hostess benefits?

You have until August 31st to redeem your hostess benefits for the July & August promotion. After that, the special hostess gift and double free product credit will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies